U Cant MURDER White...

GSXRAntwon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL funny....I love black too, its just, I'm so picky and I love to have a clean car all the time. If I had black, I would have to stop every 10 mins to wipe the car down.

yea, that does suck. IMO black looks the best, when it is clean, but the second it gets a bit of dust or dirt, or paint swirls, or scratches, it shows and looks bad. White on the other hand looks very good clean, and can hide things much easier to maintain a 'clean' appearance.

yea, that does suck. IMO black looks the best, when it is clean, but the second it gets a bit of dust or dirt, or paint swirls, or scratches, it shows and looks bad. White on the other hand looks very good clean, and can hide things much easier to maintain a 'clean' appearance.

Yep, thats my view also....

Just so you guys know, the "flat" look that is being painted on these high-end cars is not flat black, such as a primer, but is Satin. It is clear-coated just like normal paint, but using a different process and a different chemical make-up to bond to the paint. Therefore, cleaning the paint is identical, but I am guessing swirls and small scratches will be less apparent due to not being clearly visible by light reflecting off of them.

:cool:

WHat about white wheels on a blue car? :D

I've actually never really been a fan of white. I feel it obscures the lines of the car as much as black does. Whereas black hides the shadows, white hides the highlights. f I wanted a car just to look nice, I'd go with silver.

The Vette looks good. Though to "Murder-out" white I think you need to go one step further.. Black out the targa top, or go glass, (I'm not sure if 'd like the b-pillar hoop white or black,) then black out the headlights and tint the front and rear side markers (tint the tails too if you are willing to risk the attention of the police.) That, I believe, would be a properly "murdered out" white car.

WHat about white wheels on a blue car? :D

I've actually never really been a fan of white. I feel it obscures the lines of the car as much as black does. Whereas black hides the shadows, white hides the highlights. f I wanted a car just to look nice, I'd go with silver.

The Vette looks good. Though to "Murder-out" white I think you need to go one step further.. Black out the targa top, or go glass, (I'm not sure if 'd like the b-pillar hoop white or black,) then black out the headlights and tint the front and rear side markers (tint the tails too if you are willing to risk the attention of the police.) That, I believe, would be a properly "murdered out" white car.

You can't murder out a white car; it just doesn't make sense.