Anybody want to swap tools???

Casper

I have a bunch of extra stuff I'm not using. Would anyone be interested bring stuff they're not using and trading for shit of mine you might want?

I thought about posting it up on here, but there's too much stuff. Sockets, wrenches, pliers, spring compressors, ring filers, etc. I have a bunch of extra sockets, but am missing some out of my core set.

I'd like to trade all my Snap-On tools for Mac tools.

I hate my new Snap-On dealer so I'm trying to trade in all my stuff for Mac tools. I got about $12k in Snap-On tools including my toolbox.

I would like to get ahold of the ring compressor.

You don't happen to have any extra sockets do ya? I'm missing a bunch, and have a bunch extra. Fuck if I know where mine went or where these extras came from. As for the spring compressor, you know where I live. You did mean spring compressor, right?

I'd like to trade all my Snap-On tools for Mac tools.

I hate my new Snap-On dealer so I'm trying to trade in all my stuff for Mac tools. I got about $12k in Snap-On tools including my toolbox.

I have a better idea!!! trade all your snap on tools, for my crasftsmen tools!!!!

I have about 120 in crasftmen tools

lol, just joking dude. I have some badass snapon and mac reps!!!