997TT Destroying a C6Z06

LPFSTheFett

To walk a C6Z like that, you've got to be putting down some serious power. Racing all last year, I didn't see a single car get walked like that.

Cavin had his car on the lower boost setting, it will certainly walk a stock C6 Z06 just like that on the higher setting.

To walk a C6Z like that, you've got to be putting down some serious power. Racing all last year, I didn't see a single car get walked like that.

You guys must have not been racign many fast cars.

That Porsche is a low 140's car going down hill

With a tail wind

And a 90 pound asian woman driving it.

:eek::eek:

This is about how bad my car is going to beat John's TA this year. ;)

Thanks to Erick & IPS my car is now kicking ass in Florida. Jason, when you get your car running let me know & I WILL come & race your car again. Thanks to KOOLRAYS my traction switch is fixed. Also Martin proved his knowledge of cars to me. He did excelent work on my car this last three weeks while he was down here. I had alot of problems when my car got there last summer but now its ready. So lets race.

Plan on coming up sometime in May, it'll be ready. Lets make a track day of it too. Can get a few of us to rent out Marion County on a Friday morning, and then go up to QS&L later that day.

I would be interested in that ;)

Plan on coming up sometime in May, it'll be ready. Lets make a track day of it too. Can get a few of us to rent out Marion County on a Friday morning, and then go up to QS&L later that day.

Sounds great, let me know when so I can plan it out. How many cars are going?