Garage Swap

Science Abuse

Lost mah baby Friday, Nick and I both miss the "kitty car" already.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6/copyofjagxn4.jpg

The replacement:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7949/scoobyzz5.jpg

2002 2.5/auto with 46kmi. Obligatory mud covered shots to come as the weather allows. I'll have fun with this car, just a different kind of fun.

Upon hearing the news, a freind told me; "Man, Outback's are cake eaters cars!". I have to say, he's right. Just on the test drive and the short drive home, there is a feeling of anonymity that I haven't had since the Thunderbird.... but more of it. James May contests that the Outback is a Toff-car.

I've had to give up surprisingly few "features" from the Jag. Compared to the Jag this car is lacking; rear heated seats, rear climate control, dual front 8way power memory seats (just 4 way driver), and torque... and style. It's obviously got more space inside, but it's also got bits of kit like defroster wiper pads and a dual sunroof. There's also a foam rubber lined "tray" between the spare and the floorboard cover that's ideal for tools. Look for this car at TSDs this year, and possibly Rallcrosses (I'll be destroyed in AWD class) after I get it proper skidplates. I think I'm going to go "aussie" with this. Not rally, but more off road car.

dyke mobile for sure. the neighbors across from me have a grown lesbo daughter, and her friend has the el-camino style isuzu version of this. i have no clue what they see in this car, but every time i see one, there's a man-girl driving it

What no baja? ^_^

None cheap enough. :p

i have no clue what they see in this car

. Imagine a US car named something stupid like "the Southwest" or "Colorado".

It actually does handle like a car, and fairly well at that. It also drives over parking blocks an through muddy fields, whilst getting 29mph. That's why I have one.

Also: