What is the best shop for Stangs?

Rhett

I would like to vouch for Randy as well. I am currently using him as well and he has been extremely helpful.

How many tuners out there will actually show up to your house and spend time with you. He has done this on 2 seperate occasions and he very reasonable on price. I look forward to working with him in the future.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to both Brian and Rob about my truck and they both treated me very well over the phone. I used this weekends Ohio Rider dyno day to check out Brian's shop and despite being sick and possibly tired he was real nice and made the day go smooth. I yet have met Rob but again over the phone he was very helpful.

I would say talk to both and after awhile go with whoever you feel comfortable with.

http://www.rigidracecars.com/contactus.htm

This is actualyl attached to one of our vendors, and I got a quick tour of the shop while on the company dime.

Well ordered shop, has welding and a full machine shop within 100ft. Run by Rob Lewis, we work with his dad (Precision Welding inc.) who does excellent work.

Has anyone else heard fo this shop?