My loan came through

ODoyle

So with a lot of hassle with the bank,showing proof of income,verification of employment,and verification of address and other stips. My loan came through...

Now the fun part picking out a car that i can DD and have fun with on the weekends as long as the price is under 30,000..I would like everyones honest opinion of what they think i should get,LSx,cobra's,subarus,DSM?? please give me some pros and cons...maybe i will be able to race Linn after all

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never driven a car more fun than my Cobra. Not really much to look out for with a near stock one. Great for weekend runs and a nice comfortable daily. Plus, I can make you a killer deal on a bassani exhaust.

Buy my Cobra.

PM me if you are interested before I post it up.

WTF?

If this is serious, should be a good buy. I honestly would buy another Cobra over pretty much any other car. I love my car 100%.

I have seen tapes of silvercobramike and neonkiller from the other night...That is now a serious thought in my head

EDIT: you fixed the emblem right i only caught part of that story when i walked up and saw you shanton and corey

I was just kidding by the way ;) (delayed smiley ftw!)

If you are worried about winter driving stay away from cobras, f-bodies, vettes, and GTO's. People claim they are daily drivers, but most of us put our cars away when it snows.