Fox guys, which shifter?

excell

Great info so far, thanks everyone!

Steeda tri-ax I have it and love it-

I dont have the comfort handle yet either. Everyone that gets in my car raves about the transmission/shifter but I think that is because it has never been powershifted- speed shifted yes but not powershifted.

I think if you whale on the car a lot for drag racing you may want the pro 5.0 as it has a steel handle and sturdier construction- steel shifter ring- I am talking about one of those drive it like you stole it crazy mofos with the 1.4 60' and putting your fist through the stereo shifting. One of those guys that would get a low 11 with my car while I am at low 12s. You know the type...

The tri-ax is smoother but not as sturdy as it has an aluminum handle... however a lot of guys say this is a safety feature because if you are beating on the handle enough to break/bend it you are likely damaging your transmission internally anyhow- I would prefer a 20.00 handle break than a shift fork.

This is definitely enlightening. The SVO is *not* a drag car and I don't drive it very aggressively. Truth be told I'm not good enough with a manual to drive it like that anyway. More than anything I just want a nice smooth shorter-throw shift. I hate feeling like I'm rowing a canoe with the factory Hurst.