Get your bike set up!

Earache

Reuben is the man for race take off tires, too. I've been using his tars for about 10 years - helps you go faster and ride better.

Dude has a shitload of them too - like a mountain of tires.

And for the love of God, get your bike properly set up; whether you ride track or street - makes all the difference when it's done properly. It's relatively cheap and makes a huuuuge difference in the way your bike handles.

My Duc's are set up perfectly and he even did the suspension set up on my ST1100 which allows me to ride quickly with no wallow - that's saying something on a pig bike like my ST!

Rub has done all of my bikes - none of which are fast - but the good handling makes up for the low power and allows me to ride quicker.

True story. Getting your suspension set for your weight makes all the difference in the world! Its like riding a new bike!! This is especially necessary for those of us who are not in the standard 150-170 weight class. :D Damn you tasty food!! :lol:

Thats on the top of my list of things to do this winter, well, right after tires... Tires are slightly higher on the list...

As they should be, set up ain;t gonna help if you ride won't roll !