I got banned or something again..

rb26deet32

I'd like to use my original account from a while back but I forget what it was. Then I have rb26dett32 this one and the 2jz one. You can go ahead and bann all of them except this one. I know it works and I can remember it. And if you want to see my intro I've made like 5 over the years. Everyone is on a different screen name though. I'll go find it and post link it...

Well nevermind that. My 2jz stuff looks like it got deleted too. I'll just do another intro.

Name is Brent and Im 20 years old. I like cars and stuff... ;) I've owned 12 or 13 since I was 16 and mess around with most of them. Right now I only have 4 and three of them RUN!!! I have my dd which is a green saturn, then I have my cougar with "stuff" done to it, my mustang that also has "stuff" done to it and I have my little crx race car that doesnt turn on. I think thats about it. If anyone read my old long ass welcome post they probably remember me. It's been three years I think since I first joined. I have no idea what my screen name was though. Keep going with the great welcome. I'm a three year old newb and I prefer newb, not noob or n00b, just newb. Thank you and vote for me :asshole:

do you even own a rb or 2jz motor?

Yea, doesn't everyone? I have both and they both have rotary pistons with high compression vtach pistons. The 2jz is in a mini van and the rb is in my crv. I can't dyno either because they break loose on the dyno.