Recession.. What recession?

r6allstar

Just kidding.. just wanted to celebrate for a minute. :dj:

Was informed today that my company extended my contract another year AND gave me a $10k raise :badgerrock:

As some of you know I have been in a weird situation with work over the past year and a half while interning in Columbus. Was offered a contractor role for another year and a nice raise. One step closer to getting a full-time job here. Drinks on me ;)

Thanks to everybody that was wishing me luck with the job stuff :D

haha I wish man, I am nobody there.. but I do know they are doing a lil bit of hiring for web developers in March I think. dunno what you do though.

oh and I wasnt kidding about the buying of drinks, cant buy everyone one but I will see what I can do with Casp about buying like the first 20 beers at the Christmas party.. just make sure your there early ;)

thank you all!

Eric, I want to come to the Christmas party SOO bad but the girlfriend has a family thing that is out of town that will require me to attend. And since she is better looking than I, she makes the rules. Its a known fact. ;)

:lol: Bummer! But we don't want you to have to find a new g/f...that might take a while! ;)

Good for you. I'm glad someone got a raise.

They cut our budget, and our raises for next year. Although at this point I think if you have a job you should be happy.

Yeah, my work cut our budgets, no raises, no promotions, and no bonuses next year. But I agree with you....as long as I can keep my job, I'll be happy to work hard during the rough patch.