Not all cops are pricks

XChris1632X

Last week I had a run in with an older CPD officer. Let it be said that I was by far breaking the law and it was not as much what I was doing but more so the location I was. I made a stupid decision and I was straight up and honest with the officer when I did get pulled over. I appreciate how understanding and polite this officer was to me, and I would just like to extend a public thanks to all the officers who are not just out there to bust peoples balls or take their "power" for granted. I was ready and willing to take full punishment for what I did, but in the end was thrown a friendly "stop doing that shit and be carefull". Again thank you to this officer for being doing his job and yet being overly curtious, and thank you to the officers who are on this board who have to constantly listen to all the "fuck the cops" and such hating remarks. I think some people forget that not all, but the majority of the police are out there night after night potentially risking their lives to keep our communties safe.
  • Confused 1

I have been pulled over 2 times by cops that I would consider pricks and just using their power because of some lame little dick complex. IMO their reasons were BULLSHIT!!!! (I will skip the details because that’s not what this thread is about) I know there are times when I'm guilty and I don't blame the cops...hell I don't blame anyone. I'm a big boy I know when I do something wrong. Then I got pulled over for speeding and the cop was cool. I got a ticket and rightly so, but he was very nice about it and said that I just need to slow down, He said people get tickets but that I just need to be more aware. He made his point, wrote me the ticket and did his job. He didn't judge me and assume that I'm a "typical 20ish white male" speeding. He didn't read me the riot act and ask me what my big hurry was or ask me sarcastically “you know how fast you were going?” or tell me to buy a slower car ( yeah I actually got that one Hahaha) and all the other BS. He was respectable to me and I was to him. I don’t blame cops doing their job it’s just when they try and be bigger then their job that it pisses me off.

I got pulled over and was asked and I quote "Do you got VTEC in this thing?" and "Is this some kind of high powered Honda?". I am not saying all cops are prics, because they're not. Granted I am only 18 and unfortunately can say I have had quite a few run ins with the law, but I have definitely run into more "prick" cops than nice ones.

I got pulled over and was asked and I quote "Do you got VTEC in this thing?" and "Is this some kind of high powered Honda?". I am not saying all cops are prics, because they're not. Granted I am only 18 and unfortunately can say I have had quite a few run ins with the law, but I have definitely run into more "prick" cops than nice ones.

The only question that matters period. Do you have VTEC?

I have to say that most of the times that I have been pulled over the cops have had attitute but the last two time have been nice, both warnings. The one I pissed off because I jumped two lane and got on the freeway as he was busting a u-turn but it was my b-day so he let me go and the second the cop asked me how fast I was going and I didn't know because I was trying to catch up to someone he said that he was going 80 and I was pulling away, but he gave me a warning and told me to slow down.

Alright, like I said I know I made a retarded decision but I let peer pressure get the best of me and I decided to ride a wheelie down lane ave right before getting on 315. It was night time and I didn't even check my surroundings before doing so. I was not in traffic and it was clear, just didn't look at the officer coming at me on the other side. The worst part is the wheelie was like the worst one ever and as quickly as I brought it up I had to let it back down and went into a limp dick rookie looking power wheelie that was 2 feet off the ground.

Truth:

Almost all cops are "cool". Everyone loves to get up in arms when they get pulled over for doing something that they know is illegal.

Thats bs, I know that:

1. Tint is too dark

2. Plate is not on front

3. I was speeding

4. DUI

5 "mad tyte stuntin"

6. Racing

Ect. Ect. Ect.

But I will call said officer a DICK when he deciced to peform his duty and write me

up.

Oh well enough being PC for now.. :)