Whos using a trailor this year?

V8 Beast

Just wondering if everyone is planning on tearing up the highway or using a trailor for the short trip? Since I would have to take the Envoy to carry my wheels and supplies I figured I should just go ahead and rent a trailor anyway.

I'm driving the S-10, but I also live less than 5 minutes away. If someone does break, come find me, and I might be able to help out with a trailer. Hell, I might trailer it over just to have a spare trailer there. We'll see.

Oh bullshit. Have Val drive the Envoy and drive your damned car.

I'm driving mine there and Tiffany's gonna follow in the truck :)

I was thinking we could all meet at Jegs or something on Main and cruise there, too.

Oh yea you're one to talk Trailer Queen!! :p

Hey Brian can I borrow your Envoy to tow my nearly stock Regal? I'm not sure if I can make the drive.

I only let people use the truck when they plan on setting personal bests. :cool:

I'm thinking of trailoring because of the cost of race gas. It That would be like a $50 drive up and back. Not all of us can be close like Anthony ;)

I only let people use the truck when they plan on setting personal bests. :cool:

I'm thinking of trailoring because of the cost of race gas. It That would be like a $50 drive up and back. Not all of us can be close like Anthony ;)

I've never ran this car so... I guess it would be a personal best!? lol.