R&S automotive in groveport SUCKS!

yellowsnake

so hes done good work for me in the past. but he's mostly just installed headers, gear, msd and a few other things.

starts off. i go there to have a wheel beering installed b/c i have a bolt on the drivers side caliper bracket that is stripped and i wanted him too install a new one. he gets it out, changes the bearing, andinstalls the stripped out bolt and says it a special order. ok, shitty, but not a big deal.

go to him to have a junk yard tranny installed. drop it off on monday and says he will have it done by friday for 400$. call him thursday, he says "i'll have it done had a few other things to take care of" kool not a big deal.

calls me on friday around 1:00 and says " i got the tranny installed but it wont shift out of low gear and the speedo isn't working. i say"sounds like a speed sensior" he says "yeah i'm gonna put it on the computer and check it out"

i'm a little upset at this point b/c he had called me earlier telling me i will need to get new axles b/c the ones on it where the wrong ones blahblahblah. they wasn't and he got them installed.

I get tired of no phone call for 2 hours after him saying he would call so i just go over there. cars outside. walk in he says its all done drives great. i jump in take it for a drive. tranny is slipping worse then before, and i have a grinding noise still. I come back he says, well i only put 4 qurats of tranny fluid in b/c thats all i had. i say " so you let me drive it even though you only put 4 quarts in it" its a sealed tranny with no dipstick. so he calls columbus transmission b/c he dont know how to check the level. figures out how and tells me he dont have any fluid i would have to go buy some and put it in. so i have my wife go pick some up and i put it in there. drive it around the block, come back get out and i say "this damn thing is leaking BAD" he all but tells me sorry but nothing he can do.

I drive the car home, call columbus transmission and just have the factory one rebuilt. gets better. columbus transmission calls me thursday and says " who did your install" i tell him he says " do you think he has some left over bolts" i said i dont know why" he says " your missing a bunch of them and the bolt goin to the bellhousing to the engine" i say you have got to be shitting me. so he calls r&s and gets the bolts delevered.

sorry so long but to make me have to put tranny fluid in it, still be slipping, and oh yeah, i had to change the wheel bearing which was bad b/c he didn't have time even though he fucked me over, and then to not install some pretty important bolts. GOOD DAMN. and also, after telling me it was 400, it ended up being 600 b/c he charged me 99.95 to put on his computer that he probably never put it on, and another 36.50 for 4 quarts of tranny fluid. and did i forget to tell you i put in a little over 8 quarts myself in.

NEVER GO TO R&S IF YOU WANT IT DONE RIGHT AND NOT HALF ASSED!!!!!!!!!!!