cars and coffee

kirks5oh

i know this idea was mentioned earlier in the year, and i'm looking to see if anyone is still interested in this. we could find different coffee shops around town to meet at between 8 and 10 am on the weekends.

i can look for different venues, but i know a good place would be the 'cup-o-joe' coffee shop near campus by champps/AMC lennox area. big parking lot, and not busy at all in the morning. we could rotate by week---central, west, east, north, etc.

anyone interested???

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this idea was mentioned earlier in the year, and i'm looking to see if anyone is still interested in this. we could find different coffee shops around town to meet at between 8 and 10 am on the weekends.

i can look for different venues, but i know a good place would be the 'cup-o-joe' coffee shop near campus by champps/AMC lennox area. big parking lot, and not busy at all in the morning. we could rotate by week---central, west, east, north, etc.

anyone interested???

Im still down for this. Just post up when and where.

id be down for that.

i work at a sort of coffee shop with a big parking lot in westerville, near sunbury and 161, and am there at 7 am every saturday :)

that can be our northeast location. if they sell coffee, and are open early on the weekend with a big lot, that's perfect