Cruise to the track.

thorne

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be better to try to get to Jegs a bit before everyone is planning on leaving, Like 7:15 or so? If we departed at 7am we would be at Jegs early enough to say hello to a few and get situated before everyone took off. Just my two cents...

Wouldn't it be better to try to get to Jegs a bit before everyone is planning on leaving, Like 7:15 or so? If we departed at 7am we would be at Jegs early enough to say hello to a few and get situated before everyone took off. Just my two cents...

they arent leaving jegs till 7:45

Guest mrhobbz
Coffee makes my turbo go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont know columbus all that well, not like i get lost, but i barely know where anything is. that early on a day off ill definetly need something to keep me up, besdies the nerves and anxiety. somewhere at polaris or around jegs? i gotta be easy with the cruise i have 12 points on my license, im an idiot i know

Shit if I said you were gonna get ten bux just for showin up to jegs you wouldnt make it that early, lol

I'll be at Jegs on East main Locked loaded and filled......:p

i'll take that bet :) you still owe me $5 for the donut in the middle of 270.

see evryone at qs in the morning, my car got all fucked up on its tuning and for about a half an hour we couldnt even get it to start. hope im not like late like everything else in my life