Some pics of the new ride...

Archie

Oh PLEASE describe your education. This should be good.

And you are pimping a V6 Camaro. I bought one of those when I was 18...I don't recall bragging that I paid for it myself or anything like that. Rather it held me over until I upgraded to a V8.

The Camaro gods would not let such a douche bag have a V8 Camaro :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GMoney
Chevy and Ford never intened there 4 cyc and v6 cars to be anything! Not even DD they suck that bad. They were just made for people who are wannabes that can't afford the real model built with the v8!

Possibly, I need to tune this sled. I won't be sore if I lose to a well built WRX, I used to own one. How much better is your gearbox once you upgraded it, I thought about doing that same shit before I sold mine...

The gear box greatly improved my DDing fun. At the loss of top end. I Max out at 15x now. But who needs higher then that. I <3 my wrx and figured your ss would be a good run.

Ericz06 can take your car from 0 to hero :) I've watched him work his magic and his voodoo is greater then mine.

Hobbz just drop it man.:woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:

Hobbz shut the fuck up, all the posts you've amassed in the few threads I've read are all stupid or fucking retarded. Do yourself a favor and go outside and play on I-70 during say 5pm. Btw CONGRATZ ON BEING ABLE TO AFFORD A V6 CAMARO! WOW!!! No one gives a fuck.

To the OP, Nice car, but it needs the !egr !air mods done to it and tuned out ;) Other then that GOGO LS1 POWER!

I agree, all that egr/air bullshit has got to go... Doesn't the LS6 intake do away with all that garbage?

Still need to get rid of all that junk on my LT1, I got a set of ebay block off plates...

Guest mrhobbz
art who is this kid have i ever seen mr hobbs he is one little mouthy fucker i bet u get ur ass beat alot don't u by the way nice car art when u want to go pull some whores with it hit me up this weekend

Haha no, not hardly. You and your ass ramming buddies are more than welcome to come try though :jerkit: