CR Picture Day, Moved to 5/17

V8 Beast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain... People here tend to not show up to things if there is a 1% chance that they might get wet. I would say probably not :(

Reply if you will be there at 3pm (if its not raining)

Brian if the weather is decent where will you all be going after you meet at 3:00. I might come out later if no rain.M/T Drag radials+3.73's+3400 stall does not mix good with water unless it is in the water box at the track. You know what I'm talking about.

That's ok I would not be able to get out until later one way or the other only because I have to work till around 3 and by the time I get out and about it would not be till later anyway if I even feel like it( long week). Besides I'm sure we will get rain and if their is a chance of the wet stuff it will be a no go for me.I'm signing off talk to you tomorrow.

wish I could but I have a party to shoot. 16yr olds b-day :p:p I'm in trouble. nice family too.....she's getting an 08 Mustang GT as her present :eek:

hey, at least they pay well.

Any of the photographers going? Without them it pointless.