off road headers on ls1

yellowsnake

From what I've heard it could probably spin for the first 1/8 and still beat mine in the 1/4.

TurboRust found that out last Friday :lol:

I take pics over there too, it's a nice area once you get into the grass a bit.

Saturday afternoon should be ok.

working on the headers install and on the drivers side, do i need to cut a peace of the block off to get the header in there. i'm thinking so but wanted to make sure. also, the gasket look like there junk, should i reuse my stock ones if i can?

TurboRust found that out last Friday :lol:

I take pics over there too, it's a nice area once you get into the grass a bit.

Saturday afternoon should be ok.

lol, that's funny, but I just remembered that this Saturday I've got a wedding to attend so maybe next week.

what kind of headers did you get??? I was thinking about buying some without the egr/air and just getting an LS6 intake.

Buying the headers without the EGR/AIR outlets is the prefered way to go. The fitting have a habit of failing at the weld on long tube headers.

hopefully someone can help me with this b/c i'm almost done. which o2 sensor do i plug in. i'm thinking the first one and then what do i do with the other one just unplug and wait for the tune? and then with the egr shit, do i just need to remove it and leave the egr unpluged and have it toned? then is it ok to drive say to the tuners or so?

plug in the front o2. the rears will be tuned out. I ran o2 simulators on mine till the tune. not sure how well it will run, but I would think it would be fine to the tuners.

just take the egr stuff off. plug the intake.

plug in the front o2. the rears will be tuned out. I ran o2 simulators on mine till the tune. not sure how well it will run, but I would think it would be fine to the tuners.

just take the egr stuff off. plug the intake.

Rear o2's won't affect anything. There jsut there to make sure the cats are workin, as long as you have the fronts hooked up i'd just plug the rear ones and deal with the ses light until u got someone to turn that code off.