What 80's movie?!?!?

Chief8one

Ever have one of those nights that you know the name of something and just can’t remember it?

Well, tonight is one of those nights. I was thinking of an 80’s movie that started out with a “Greaser” type guy who played a game of “chicken” off a cliff and died. Well, to get to heaven he had to go back and help someone for a pass or something like that.

So he goes back and helps this "nerdy" kid to become popular and then at the end of the movie does a similar chicken race off a cliff and gets his bracelet stuck on the gear shift, but lives.

WHAT IS THE MOVIE I can’t sleep until I know!!!

While we're on `80's movies... Anyone remember USA "UP! All night" on I think friday nights? It had that babe on as a commentator between commercials and they always played guy movies usually involving hot chicks, gun, and about one guy on the whole planet.

Wonder where I could watch these shows again? I keep telling my wife about them, but I can't find any.

Evan