Dethklok concert on Jun 15 in Cleveland

Rally Pat

"The album debuted at #21 on the Billboard Top 200 list, making it the highest charting death metal album ever."

interesting...especially since its a virtual "band" (one guy writes all the lyrics and music) from an animated show on adultswim

"The album debuted at #21 on the Billboard Top 200 list, making it the highest charting death metal album ever."

HAH! Sweet! I've got it at work, listen to it often.

I'd imagine they'd go a Gorillaz kinda thing: Big screen up in front of the band. some kinda CGI mouth moving interface to make them talk in real-time.

Ohhh I gotta check my schedule, I want to.

Just so you all know, it's on the 19th not the 15th.

http://www.hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?p=2&venue=House%20of%20Blues%20Cleveland

Carry on. :)

Yup, at the House of Blue. Ticket master has tickets, $25~ and G tothafucking A. Looks like they're touring with Chimera and Soilent Green. This show will injure you all. :)

• 1 month later...

The show was awesome! The first two bands blew monkey nuts, all of their songs sounded exactly the same. When Dethklok finally came out, it was nuts. They had videos playing in the background of each performance to go with the music, and videos between songs mostly featuring Face Bones giving some advice about concert going (humorously, of course).

And then Brendon Small came out and did one more song, saying that this was the only crowd he had done that for.

All in all, Dethklok really made up for how shitty The Soilent Green and Chimaira were. I wanted that performance to never end!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/DethKlokMinute/FaceBones.gif