who watches "House"?

evan9381

anyone else a "House" fanatic like me? i had to DVR it since monday is one of my gym nights...just got done watching it...what an amazing episode. one of those episodes that i thought was so good, im actually slightly pissed i have to wait 7 more days for the continuance/finale.

not to mention, Cuddy was SMOKING HOT on that bus scene. MMMMMMM!

YUM!

http://web2.seventymm.com/images/ActorImage/14822.jpg

• Upvote 1

I used to watch it, but the plots have started getting a little far-fetched lately, so I seldom see it. The only shows I watch regularly now are deadliest catch, ax-men, and american chopper. I record all of them and watch them on the weekend.

true, but sometimes you need a good bit of fiction. ill tell you what other show i love to watch, but lately have been saying "YEAH RIGHT" outloud to my g/f while watching...CSI miami. some of the stuff they do, you're just like...wtf. like tonight, her finding a tiny piece of skin on a tree trunk, 3 seconds into looking at the tree. or being able to pull DNA in like 12 seconds. lol. i mean, i know its a tv show, and its all fiction, so whatever.

i like deadliest catch for a non-fiction series. ax-men doesnt spark my interest, and american chopper kinda lost its flame in my mind after the first year or so. i got sick of watching all the bikes being built for corporations and some dumb theme

Big fan of House here. Last nights episode was awesome. Yeah, holy shit @ the Cuddy dance scene...wow. Not only did she look hot, but she's got some moves.

I watch CSI Miami too. Good show, but the cheezy ass lines from "H" get on my nerves. CSI Las Vegas is much better.

I loved it from season 1 to season 2. . . this season is not the greatest. . . mainly because i find it really hard to take the guy who plays kumar seriously as an assistant, and i feel he takes away from the show completely. I preferred the original cast, and while they are still a part of the show, it's just not the same.