Weather Rant:

AudiOn19s

Is it just me or has this spring been the most miserable, grey, rainy spring that I can remember in a long time? For the last 4 weeks, every time I look at the 10 day forecast there's at least 8 days of rain out of the 10. I've lived in Ohio all of my life and never remember it being THIS bad.

Can't we just get a break from all of the rain already!!! It's making my schedule complete hell!

I hear you, Andy. I'm nervous because we're trying to have an outdoor reception for the wedding. We've got indoor backup space, but I want it to be warm and clear!

Most days have been really nice, despite what the weather report has said. Figures though, I got my coils yesterday and put the bike back together so today it rains. I might ride to class/work just to spite Jebus.

while the rain is crappy my yard is lovin it.

+1 I planted grass see about 2 weeks ago and it is already about inch and half tall it keeps this rain up much longer my new baby grass will be ready for its first trim.

I have already cut my grass twice. I didn't have enough time to do my back grass and treat it for insects/fleas. It needs to stop raining on the weekend so I can do it! I guess this is better then snow though.

This has been shitty weather, we've had 3 autocrosses in the rain already this year and this sunday looks like #4. Normally we have only 1 event where it's wet. The jet stream needs to move up where the fuck it belongs.

3 weeks ago I spent every day outside laying a paver patio under beautiful sunny, cloud free, skys.

Then I went to cold ass foggy San Francisco for two weeks, come back and it is raining.

I have already cut my grass twice. I didn't have enough time to do my back grass and treat it for insects/fleas. It needs to stop raining on the weekend so I can do it! I guess this is better then snow though.

Only twice?! Ive probably cut my grass 5-6 times at least... I guess the lake affect/effect has its pro's sometimes!

GG Cleveland weather again!