new guy here

Guest racer85

Guest racer85
whats up everyone.my names aaron and im from middletown.heard from a few people about this site,so i decided to check it out.

word is getting around middletown I guess.

aaron - make a better intro. tell us about yourself, your cars, your interests. post pics of your cars, your g/f or wife. you know the important stuff a car forums wants to know about. hold your breath while in the oven....it gets hot in here

Guest racer85
your right middletown is a dump.thats why im moving to texas in 12 days.columbus isnt any better than middletown though.it seems pretty dumpy also.......

your right middletown is a dump.thats why im moving to texas in 12 days.columbus isnt any better than middletown though.it seems pretty dumpy also.......

if you're moving to texas in 12 days and think columbus is dumpy why did you bother to register here? also, why don't you choke on a huge fistfull of shut the fuck up with a side of fuck yourself.

I'm gonna go cry now.

I'm going to gouge your eye's out and skull fuck you. You disrespectful piece of shit

Guest racer85
lol oh scary.have fun finding me 13oo miles away because i disrespected columbus.oh no.you guys must like a little drama though,i havent been banned yet,which really wouldnt hurt my feelings any.i joined to talk about cars,and racing.i wasnt aware you guys needed to know my life story.i told you my name,location,and what i drive.why would you need anymore than that???anyway i dont give a shit if this is the "oven" the first response i got was pretty stupid,then the second and third was b.s.you should try being cooler with people when it come to letting them in your site.im not appyling for a job,i shouldnt have to go through a damn application process.well now that ive spoken my peace have fun guys,and remember,apparently"its not who ya know,its who ya blow".later

lol oh scary.have fun finding me 13oo miles away because i disrespected columbus.oh no.you guys must like a little drama though,i havent been banned yet,which really wouldnt hurt my feelings any.i joined to talk about cars,and racing.i wasnt aware you guys needed to know my life story.i told you my name,location,and what i drive.why would you need anymore than that???anyway i dont give a shit if this is the "oven" the first response i got was pretty stupid,then the second and third was b.s.you should try being cooler with people when it come to letting them in your site.im not appyling for a job,i shouldnt have to go through a damn application process.well now that ive spoken my peace have fun guys,and remember,apparently"its not who ya know,its who ya blow".later

why the fuck would we want to find you? we want to never hear from you again. also, we don't care about your feelings.

this site is harsh on new people because if you can't take a little e-bashing like your bitch ass, you're never going to be welcome here. if you'd gotten to see the rest of the forum without crying and running away, you'd realize that "the Oven" is a small helping of the shit you're going to catch here. either way, if you wanna go blow some cowboy in texas instead of talk cars with some guys here, by all means go ahead, assfaggot.

Guest racer85
ok so all you do on the whole site is talk shit allday with everyone???.i can take bashing just fine,and agin as for my feelings.your not hurting them still,so why would i expect you to care???.texas really doesnt have as many "cowboys" as someone like you would think.They do however have way better and faster cars then most if not all on this site.if you guys want to be dicks to every new person that comes in here just because they dont want to tell you everything about themselves then whos really the assfaggots here???? i dont have any problem talking cars with you guys,thats why the hell i came here in the first place,but you never really gave me a chance to say anything,nor did any of you start talking about cars,you would rather dick around with people all day.

actually man you have never mentioned what kind of vehicle you drive, whats done to it, times, horsepower, ect. this was your intro:

whats up everyone.my names aaron and im from middletown.heard from a few people about this site,so i decided to check it out.

if you would post pics and some more info, maybe people wouldn't give you so much crap.

+1 on texas having faster cars though......

Guest racer85
actually if you look over at my profile you will see i have a 91 s10.mods are edelbrock headers/w y-pipe,2.5 in exhaust from y-pipe back to a flowmaster 40 series,180 thermostat,injector pod spacer,and the truck is lowered 3 in all the way around.now for power,times,ect.its a 4.3 v6 automatic,not really a fast truck here,therefore i dont have any of that info.i dont have any pics of it to post right now.maybe in the future but considering its nothing special i didnt see it as a priority.