Gas prices suck but.......

TTQ B4U

Was in Chi-Town for a few days. Gas was at $4.25-$4.65 for regular-premium. Definitely sucks to live there....but what has to be worse would be living there and owning a 4-banger that could barely get out of it's own way on the highway like the turd rental that I was in.

To have to pay that much to fill it up, even if it isn't as often, would be like a kick in the balls. :nutkick:

Wife wants me to get a more economical ride after the GXP, but I don't think I can cut my nuts off just yet.

Wife wants me to get a more economical ride after the GXP, but I don't think I can cut my nuts off just yet.

Don't do it!

A car for me a pretty close bond, you should be very comfortable and happy with your car if you spend much time in it.

I don't get the people that say "Its just a transportation device, gets me from point a to point b"

:(

I don't get the people that say "Its just a transportation device, gets me from point a to point b"

And they prob dont get people like most of us on here that "dump thousands of additional dollars in a vehichle that just gets older!"

I love modding cars, but i'm starting to see why people just get cars that run good and leave them alone.

I can relate...that's why I did the GXP. I spent a lot of time dicking around with my GTP's and now that my life has kids and other priorities in it, I wanted a good DD with power and reliability from day one. I was tempted to go CompG and Turbo the bitch though...but I held off.

I love modding cars, but i'm starting to see why people just get cars that run good and leave them alone.

Don't do it!

A car for me a pretty close bond, you should be very comfortable and happy with your car if you spend much time in it.

amen

considering a WRX to mildly mod or an STi but mpg's aren't great...better than what I have.

turbo mini cooper clubman buys style, mpgs, room for kids and what not, mild performance....not sure of after market on the newer turbo version...niche style/following but not much of a man-car in my book.

solstice would be nice, but 2 seats only and I'd buy a Vette & a POS hands down if it's going to seat only two.

If the wife is want ou to get a gas friendly car get a turboed 4.