New guy, with an Evo

2highpsi

I have plans Sunday. I wanted to get to trails tomarrow night, but I dont know if I will get out of work on time.

You can obviously see what I ran last time at the track on my post.

What'd you run last time you went?

I have plans Sunday. I wanted to get to trails tomarrow night, but I dont know if I will get out of work on time.

You can obviously see what I ran last time at the track on my post.

What'd you run last time you went?

Here is a video of the first pass I ever made in the car. Save as

Here is a video of the first pass I ever made in the car. Save as

LMAO!!!!!

I hardly believe you have a high 13 second car and challenge 11 second cars to races for money (I seen you challenged a 11.3 sec cobra in another thread).

What do you think it runs now?

True stroy. It was only by a fender and I did have a passenger but, in the end i did lose. :(

Even if my car was fast the 11.30 cobra still would not race me for $.

Like I said, you are looking for way too many money races to lose to a 13 second car. And dont go into the whole stock bottom end thing. I dont care about a stock bottom end. Upgraded pistons, rods, and bearings dont make power (well maybe a few) unless your changing the bore or stroke. They just handle the power you are making better. I guess you wont say what you REALLY run now, might hurt "business" I'll still run ya for a 20 spot at the track. From the looks of things I'll lose, but I guess I've blown 20 on dumber stuff ;) .

Like I said, you are looking for way too many money races to lose to a 13 second car. And dont go into the whole stock bottom end thing. I dont care about a stock bottom end. Upgraded pistons, rods, and bearings dont make power (well maybe a few) unless your changing the bore or stroke. They just handle the power you are making better. I guess you wont say what you REALLY run now, might hurt "business" I'll still run ya for a 20 spot at the track. From the looks of things I'll lose, but I guess I've blown 20 on dumber stuff ;) .

How's come you never race me for money?!.... I can take your money just as easy as he can! LOL!