The cops are coming! At least in North Carolina...

Patrick

I can go and get a ricer kit from autozone and a siren and do the same thing to my car...

So who in here would pull over for a sports car with flashing lights in it? I personally would not feel comfortable pulling over for anything but a marked police car.

I can go and get a ricer kit from autozone and a siren and do the same thing to my car...

So who in here would pull over for a sports car with flashing lights in it? I personally would not feel comfortable pulling over for anything but a marked police car.

+1

Seems like we are one of the few states that doesn't have plain-clothes enforcement. It's all over in the northeast. Hell, even in kentucky I saw people get pullled over by a couple f-bodies and a ford "500" taurus.

:)

There's even a 'built' Eclipse (2nd Gen) GSX that does it, too. I hear of 2 LS1 powered pursuit/this type of use powered camaros. One is sprayed, the other is supercharged. All confiscated for drugs, racing, or otherwise.

No way in hell would i pull over for those. No way my GTP could run from the Cobra, but if the 350z didn't have much done to it, I could at least be far ahead enough he couldn't pull up next to me to tell me to pull over. I'd probably run until they brought out a marked police car.

As far as the illegal equipment goes, it could be something as small as exhaust, but i'm sure i was more than that, since he said $10 grand and all

No way in hell would i pull over for those. No way my GTP could run from the Cobra, but if the 350z didn't have much done to it, I could at least be far ahead enough he couldn't pull up next to me to tell me to pull over.

You didnt see the front mount did you? lol

lol yeah... its funny i was watching some cop show the other night, and they saw this lady speeding, she was doing like 40 in a 25. the cop started talking about how dangerous that is, then he proceeds to do about 60 trying to catch up with her :rolleyes: