HIN Columbus-CLV vs. CLB 08' (+discount ticket price)

coltboostin

Hey guys.

Well, Thanh and I came to a head. Here's whats up-

We get $10 off Car entry fees, AND $10 GENERAL ENTRY, which is nearly 50% off the regular price. All the cars that are registering, and are already registered and are part of the Ohio Street Scene, will try and be grouped together in the same area in which we are being given booth space for DJ's, A TV, XBOX, whatever we want to bring to chill in/on, and have the ability to promote CR, CR, OhioHondas, and all of our other Grass Roots Level forums. Again, this is FREE for us, so I think we should organize this, and make it happen!

What to do from here-

1)USE Promo Code TEAMCR to get the discount. If asked when you are registering, please say you are affiliated with TEAMCR.

2)When you are registered (or, if you have already registered) post up, so we can organize who will be with the group, and be able to reap the benefits of the opportunity we are being given.

-If anyone wants to bring a couch, TV, games, DJ shit, Music equipment-let me know. Post up and or PM me.

Moderators, please sticky this thread. And when people post that they are coming, feel free to edit this post.

Attending:

Coltboostin

NOTE-Anthony, ShockerJoe, Ben, Sharcus, Shanton, shoot me a PM. I have something special for you guys. ;)

Also Cleveland/Akron/Cinci people. Go the OK for a Saturday roll in, but I NEED to know who will be doing so. PM me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me also add that they are ENCOURAGING domestic participation, all you Vette, Mustangs, and Old schoolers are more than welcome! Pass the word

Attending

Coltboostin

spaceGhost?

Uptown

Neonkiller

Ogeretla

BIGGU

Mike C

Loung88888

eclipsed380

Vlad

Fxyxixe

8urVtec

TurboRafi

Hua

Ohioko4S4

T-Laberon

Let me also add that they are ENCOURAGING domestic participation, all you Vette, Mustangs, and Old schoolers are more than welcome! Pass the word

Attending

Coltboostin

spaceGhost?

Uptown

Neonkiller

Ogeretla

BIGGU

Mike C

Loung88888

eclipsed380

Vlad

Fxyxixe

8urVtec

TurboRafi

Hua

Ohioko4S4

T-Laberon

It will be close but I think I should be able to get my clutch in and done. Did you get my PM?

I hope there is some one that will actually race me. After last night I'm sick of people not wanting to race.

You should put that bish in the show!

i would love to register the evo but there isn't anything real special about it

There are stock bodied-stock wheel'd evos in the mid 9's. Dont worry about it.

Still not sure my schedule is gonna permit this...but question on the car exhibition. We'll all be grouped together correct?, and is the exhibition area indoors at the convention center or outdoors?

Sadly I think the Porsche is closest to show ready dispite being on track just over a week ago...and I've probably got 5+ hours worth of prep work to make it ready for public eyes to see.

Still not sure my schedule is gonna permit this...but question on the car exhibition. We'll all be grouped together correct?, and is the exhibition area indoors at the convention center or outdoors?

Sadly I think the Porsche is closest to show ready dispite being on track just over a week ago...and I've probably got 5+ hours worth of prep work to make it ready for public eyes to see.

DO it! Just make sure you register before Wednesday to get that discounted price.

Yes, I will be talking with than today- and we will finalize grouping arrangements. We should be indoors with the show, in our own section.

has anyone gotten the roll in info yet?

Friday from 2 to 7pm I believe.

If you NEED to come in Saturday, PM me.

Coltboostin

spaceGhost?

Uptown

Neonkiller

Ogeretla

BIGGU

evan9381

SSmafia

TwistedRX-7

0_RWHP

rx7rcer09

9t1GVR4

SoSlo5o

solorange

Mike C

Loung88888

eclipsed380

Vlad

Fxyxixe

8urVtec

TurboRafi

Hua

Ohioko4S4

T-Laberon

YU_LOST

SinisterAgent

CRX88

fullofhesh

Mr.Spoon

And now, DJ RE TITLE

Hey guys.

Well, Thanh and I came to a head. Here's whats up-

We get $10 off Car entry fees, AND $10 GENERAL ENTRY, which is nearly 50% off the regular price. All the cars that are registering, and are already registered and are part of the Ohio Street Scene, will try and be grouped together in the same area in which we are being given booth space for DJ's, A TV, XBOX, whatever we want to bring to chill in/on, and have the ability to promote CR, CR, OhioHondas, and all of our other Grass Roots Level forums. Again, this is FREE for us, so I think we should organize this, and make it happen!

What to do from here-

1)USE Promo Code TEAMCR to get the discount. If asked when you are registering, please say you are affiliated with TEAMCR.

2)When you are registered (or, if you have already registered) post up, so we can organize who will be with the group, and be able to reap the benefits of the opportunity we are being given.

-If anyone wants to bring a couch, TV, games, DJ shit, Music equipment-let me know. Post up and or PM me.

Moderators, please sticky this thread. And when people post that they are coming, feel free to edit this post.

Attending:

Coltboostin

NOTE-Anthony, ShockerJoe, Ben, Sharcus, Shanton, shoot me a PM. I have something special for you guys. ;)

Also Cleveland/Akron/Cinci people. Go the OK for a Saturday roll in, but I NEED to know who will be doing so. PM me

So who's pocketing the $1 per ticket sold???

Friday from 2 to 7pm I believe.

If you NEED to come in Saturday, PM me.

Coltboostin

spaceGhost?

Uptown

Neonkiller

Ogeretla

BIGGU

evan9381

SSmafia

TwistedRX-7

0_RWHP

rx7rcer09

9t1GVR4

SoSlo5o

solorange

Mike C

Loung88888

eclipsed380

Vlad

Fxyxixe

8urVtec

TurboRafi

Hua

Ohioko4S4

T-Laberon

YU_LOST

SinisterAgent

CRX88

fullofhesh

Mr.Spoon

And now, DJ RE TITLE

what??? i must be a little slow lol. What's friday 2-7pm???