Rider down in Columbus

kinkinhood

Wanted to just post that there was a rider down at the intersection of I believe high and 4th(the intersection outside the hilton and near to the convention center). Silver sportbike, I think a CBR. He looked like his injury wasn't too bad and he was moving(parametics were keeping him from sitting up). His jeans looks like they took some damage, he didn't have a jacket on but I think there may have been a chance the jacket was removed off him(his shirt didn't seem to have any tears and didn't look like he had any road rash on the body). If anyone knows who it is tell them I give them my prayer to a speedy recovery!

that was my buddies dad. he and his dad are memebers on here.(have a red 300z motor built up from IPS and track it at Mid ohio) my buddy just bought the bike today(driving it home from the purchas actually) and doesnt have a license, no ins. and hasnt ridden a bike before. so his dad volunteered to ride it home for him.

jsut turned onto high street and was accelerting to under 30mph. he then had to agressivley break which is when my buddies dad lost his front tire and dumped it. the bike slid into the back of the parked van(the van he was breaking to avoid hitting). the entire event is like the last evolution you do for your endorcement...rapid acelerate, swerve left or right to miss the object and then break.

the rider got separated from the bike and slit into the curb. hes ok. had a LOC, an injured knee and some road rash.

hes squared away...got discharged from the ED a few hours post wreck. he did have a helmet on.

bike is ok normal lay down asthetic damage. fairings, pipe, shifter peg and some other misc. stuff. it was a 03 yzf600r so if anyone has some extra yzf600 shit around, lemme know. silver

about the only positive, besides minor injurues, is the cops were super cool and didnt give him a ticket.

disregard. it wasnt him. he was N high, north of campus

that was my buddies dad. he and his dad are memebers on here.(have a red 300z motor built up from IPS and track it at Mid ohio) my buddy just bought the bike today(driving it home from the purchas actually) and doesnt have a license, no ins. and hasnt ridden a bike before. so his dad volunteered to ride it home for him.

jsut turned onto high street and was accelerting to under 30mph. he then had to agressivley break which is when my buddies dad lost his front tire and dumped it. the bike slid into the back of the parked van(the van he was breaking to avoid hitting). the entire event is like the last evolution you do for your endorcement...rapid acelerate, swerve left or right to miss the object and then break.

the rider got separated from the bike and slit into the curb. hes ok. had a LOC, an injured knee and some road rash.

hes squared away...got discharged from the ED a few hours post wreck. he did have a helmet on.

bike is ok normal lay down asthetic damage. fairings, pipe, shifter peg and some other misc. stuff. it was a 03 yzf600r so if anyone has some extra yzf600 shit around, lemme know. silver

about the only positive, besides minor injurues, is the cops were super cool and didnt give him a ticket.

disregard. it wasnt him. he was N high, north of campus

tell him to check out yzf600r.com i would assume people sellin fenders ect an ebay i was looking at a 03 r6 tail for it and found a few for cheep