Ohio to Ban Pit Bulls CREW

dsm_sleeper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
BTW I passed the APBT Test, I doubt most people would and what scares me is that lalot of those dogs look like my boy :(

I enjoy a delicious pizza.

It was a joke Thorne.

This is b.s. though. Do they really think the criminals will turn their dogs in??? Hell no! It will be the law abiding citizens with life long family pets that will get f-ed over in this. Fuck voting, and writing people, this guys going to get his ass beat by a bunch of soccer moms that love their dogs.

Labs passed 77% on the temperment tests where where the APBT passed with a 80%

So what? Do you have a link? I can't remember the last time I read about a bunch of Labs killing a 7 year old boy... :rolleyes:

There has to be something done...they are in the news too often for attacking. In most recent news, the damn thing jumped a fence and went after the person it mauled. Yeah, yeah, the owner raised it like......or whatever excuse you want to make for the dog...There are too many known cases that would make me never want one.

In one breath, I'm not a pit-man so I don't care. I'm in the camp that there are likely more in the hands of bad people than good and weather that's true or not, the stereo-types are typically based truth, so flame away. None in my neighborhood, so I'm happy.

However, on the other hand, I don't see how they can force someone to turn over a family member. That's BS. If the dog hasn't been invovled in a bite or aggressive situation that's been reported, then it should be allowed to stay put with the owner.

Just ban new owners registering them and enforce it through most vets if they can.

there is a link in the thread take the pitbull test.

Not according to this. :)

Lab: 91.4% (Ranked #1)

American Pit Bull Terrier: 83.5%

I don't have anything against your dog personally, I just don't have a problem with them being banned, as I've never liked them, nor will I ever own one.

And I completely agree, there is no way you should have to turn over your dog. That's BS. I feel for you if they actually pull that off. Ban any further breeding and selling, that's the way you handle it.

Please kill yourself as your stupidity only degresses the progression of the human race.

-God

He left that note for you.

What the fuck does a dog have to do with ganstahs. We should ban 20 inch rims because gangstahs dirve with them. Let me keep going?

Banning a breed is like banning a race.

not 20" rims but anything over 24 on a car that is supposed to have 15s. yeah, that's GANGSTA. Rappers are the ones who started teh whole pit bull craze so, yeah, IT'S GANGSTA.

First off I'll say I don't like Pit Bulls, period.

Second, I finished E-Mailing the Speaker in opposition to this Bill.

The problem is not the dog. The problem is the owner. If the dogs got loose and hurt somebody, the owner is 100% liable. I could see the dog in the incident being euthanized, but the bottom line is that it is the owner's responsibility to control his or her animals, period.

And it's also a good point to make that most people's animals are like family members. A bill like this is a recipe for anarchy. If someone were to come to your house to take your child away to kill them by way of lethal injection, would you not fight the authorities, bodily and with weapons if need be? I think most people would. There's no way this will pass.

if people are allowed to own these 'weapons' that do this to people and animals then, i see no reason why i can't be allowed to have a rocket launcher. or better yet, fully automatic weapons. what's teh difference?

if people are allowed to own these 'weapons' that do this to people and animals then, i see no reason why i can't be allowed to have a rocket launcher. or better yet, fully automatic weapons. what's teh difference?

If you are being serious then you are an ignorant idiot that has no clue what you are talking about. I can find you a picture of dead babies that were killed by golden retrievers but I'm not going to do it. Look at the facts and you'll see that there are plenty of different breeds above the pit bull on the list of attacks on humans. The only weapon I see at this point is that you were allowed to have internet access to voice your ignorant views.

Guest mrhobbz
If you are being serious then you are an ignorant idiot that has no clue what you are talking about. I can find you a picture of dead babies that were killed by golden retrievers but I'm not going to do it. Look at the facts and you'll see that there are plenty of different breeds above the pit bull on the list of attacks on humans. The only weapon I see at this point is that you were allowed to have internet access to voice your ignorant views.

Well said ole' chap.

no

now my posts are being censored? that picture was totally relevant to this conversation. a PIT BULL did that. i mean, that's what we are talking about here right? are you only allowed to agree with the posts here? wtf?

Guest mrhobbz
now my posts are being censored? that picture was totally relevant to this conversation. a PIT BULL did that. i mean, that's what we are talking about here right? are you only allowed to agree with the posts here? wtf?

Lets go ahead and ban people, they are obviously bad. They shoot each other for no reasons. Eat a dick.

please post some links to golden retrievers that have attacked babies. please. There are PAGES UPON PAGES of Pit Bulls attacking and killing people, just not one or two links.