Ohio to Ban Pit Bulls CREW

dsm_sleeper

Guest mrhobbz
haha. yeah, i might stop out. there are a couple built up cars i would like to check out. i have actually met a couple people on here.

Wings on you?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think breeders(of all dogs) should have to register with the state and if they aren't are subject to time in jail and/or fines. Most of the blame is on the owner, but some can come from the breeder. When you breed a dog with a temperment not according to breed standards, their pups will also have a bad temperment.

It would be hard to inforce, but could scare some people off.

I think breeders(of all dogs) should have to register with the state and if they aren't are subject to time in jail and/or fines. Most of the blame is on the owner, but some can come from the breeder. When you breed a dog with a temperment not according to breed standards, their pups will also have a bad temperment.

It would be hard to inforce, but could scare some people off.

+1

haha. yeah, i might stop out. there are a couple built up cars i would like to check out. i have actually met a couple people on here.

I meant Friday (rain is expected Saturday). Branching off to a new thread

Lawls, a black representative introducing a discriminatory bill...

Believe what you will, but responsible dog owners/breeders should be able to keep their dogs and continue housing them responsibly. Keep dogs on leashes and treat them well and there's no problem.

I'm going to write a letter to him, asking him to imagine his black family members being taken from him at sudden notice, executed simply for their race. I thought democrats were big into the whole "move forward" thing?

I just read 7 pages of this and i have to say..Banning and killing a breed because of the stupid owners is retarded..I will have a show down with the police over my dog..Speaking of he is beating the cats ass on a daily basis now

Honestly, how many of you would wish death upon this dog:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/pupfun.jpg

He can't even take a still photo because he's always playing and enjoying his life. Thanks to some irresponsible owners and gullible cunts/politicians who watch too much television, people are scared just because my dog is in better shape than them.

lol What a load of shit this is.

Ogeretla, if you truly believe yourself to be open-minded and have the capability to make unbiased decisions based on actual experience and knowledge, then I challenge you to come visit my dogs and I. Anyone here who shares his sentiments or is just curious, plz, it's an open invitation. I'm not going to argue with you or name call, etc. I honestly have had so many people who had the same view as yours about "pitbull" type dogs. After spending some time around the "scariest" of my dogs, Titan, they have left those negative feeling behind. I have at least 7 friends I can think of off-hand who've gone and purchased a AmStaff or APBT after meeting my dog and seeing the interaction bewteen myself and him. 3 of these friends were very opposed to anything concerning bully breeds previous to meeting Titan and I.

No doubt many of the bully breeds are very athletic, powerful, and strong willed. These traits with the proper training and attention help to make an incredible breed of dog. These same traits are also what make it so dangerous in the wrong hands. Based on your logic, all firearms, dogs of at least a medium size (though I'd love for you to have seen the damage an attack by a cocker spaniel did to my little cousin and my gf when she was younger), all knives and blunt instruments capable of damage, portable jump starters, roller coasters, sharks, turbos, elephants, etc, etc, etc. Here's an analogy you may understand. No different than a powerful sports car. Now, in your head cuz I'm too lazy to replace all the "pitbull" references in your posts to "fast car", repeat to yourself the logic of this and see if it seems agreeable to you and/or makes sense.

Btw, my offer still stands. :)

the moderators on this site are biased fuckbags. you guys can modify my account, then threaten to ban me for something that wasn't even in your 'rules' post.

"You'll be banned for stealing from another member."

"You'll be banned for posting off-topic replies in dozens of random threads."

These are just 2 things that will get you banned, yet do not appear in the rules section. No forum can ever post every single rule. We would hope that members will have at least some basic understanding of how to co-exist on this forum. I did not get to see the pictures, but if a Mod removed them, he had good reason. If you do not agree, contact an Admin. He will review everything and his decision will be final.

This isn't a public school, folks. It's a private site that your membership to is not a guarantee or a given right. 75% of other forums would have banned you for your wonderful assessment that we are "biased fuckbags".

But, after all, it is easy to talk tough on-line, isn't it? Also, I predict future amusement out of you.

Hey Christian, how hyper does Titan get? When Spike is inside hes basically a rug with a brindle patch... but the second he gets outside he bounces around like a Jack Russell terrier and likes to try to lick kids to death.

I was active in the dog world for some time and have trained with some of the top breeder/trainers in the US so I do know a little about canine bred-in instincts and how long breeds retain their genetic imprint. ...so sorry but the dog was bred for fighting and many will revert to that without any notice. The blood line is very poor and that in itself leads to a generally bad temperament. The other problem is this breeds jaw which was bred to to inflict maximum damage to it's victim. The only real problem I see with this law is taking a family pet away. The law should instead require all to be spade or neutered and make it illegal to breed them. That way they would naturally become extinct.

all I have to say is I will never surrender my pit, I will go to jail if this B.S. bill passes, my pit is a big baby and would never hurt anyone, and for ogeretla your an idiot! why don't you come over and meet my pit then when you see how NICE she is we can adjust your jaw line for ya and then you can be on your way!!

Guest cakes

When I lived in VA with my girlfriend, we had a friend watch our pitbull while we were underway(Navy) and he would put the dog in our backyard kennel the morning we would return. Someone shot and killed the dog before we returned, and this law really isn't any different. Amazing how folks just think pitbull = dangerous.

Never mind the friend had 2 children, and we had a 3 year old child and never had an issue with the dog.