Best place to buy paint

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
Napa's sells some cheap paint. 680 a gallon (for blue?) is cleaning out your wallet.

Ohio Auto Color 614.272.2255

its not just blue.... i am thinking my paint code is MA

and i cant even find it on ford paint code chart for my year :confused:

Guest Removed
ok well your car is the one on here I want my 75 lined up against when we get em done.

we can do that

if i ever get this fucking thing done due to all this baby momma drama bullshit

Guest Removed
Light Crystal Blue Metallic. If you shoot me a pm tomorrow and remind me I can get you a price on PPG

that sounds about right.

i wont be on tomarrow to pm you.

Guest Removed

that should do it...if my dumbass remembers to call you ..lmao

sometime i forget to due things while at work cause i get so busy i forget

I would not recomend Ohio Auto Kolor to anyone. Check out the consumer reports for my recent post on them. I tried them out because 360Iroc recomended them so much. After everything I experienced they are just not the kind of people I would want to trust my business/money with.

I worked at a body shop under the table for a little while. We always used Omni paint. They are made by PPG and sometimes it is the exact same paint as PPG, but discounted because of the label. I would check out a supplier and use them.

Omni is not the same as PPG. The quality is not the same nor the appearance. In no way are they same. Its just a cheap paint that PPG manufactures. For the same color its around 80-120 a gallon. After about 6-8 months it will cause the clear to fog.

Hobbz...How much do you need?

Guest Removed
314.55 for a gallon.

this is why i asked here. how much would you guess it be for everything. the urathane mix for the bumpers, reducer, primer sealer etc?

Guest Removed
Do you want all PPG products or are you willing to put other products on the car?

You dont need anything special for the covers they will get painted the same way as the metal.

i just dont want to buy junk and have to redo it in a year or two.

and from what i have been told you have to cover the bumpers with flexable clemicals in it and what not to keep the paint from flaking off when/if they do flex.