Working from home?

Reed44

Anyone ever done it? Did or does it work? I was just looking into it to see if this is really possible. I wouldnt mind being at home with pregnant girlfriend to help her make the pregnancy easier. Plus I hate Cleveland with a passion and would like to come home more.

my parents did it for a few years. they loved it.

if my dad wanted to take a nap in the afternoon or something, he could. also, they could get caught up on stuff in the evening, weekend too whenever they wanted.

I have worked from home for about 2.5 years now. I enjoy it. My wife has been working from home for 8 years, she likes it too.

Some things to know. You get way more work done in way less time, you aren't bothered by your co-workers into going out for a smoke/coffee/lunch etc... You tend to work more, your office is really close by so you tend to pick up the laptop and do just one more thing... You don't commute so you put way less miles on your car. Also, if you qualify you can write off a portion of electric, gas, mortgage etc... (this is a tough one to make happen as it is based on AGI but it is possible if you jump thru the right hoops).

I would say that in a given 6 hours I work more than I would in 10 at a office. Most Silicon Valley companies believe in work at home because they don't have to rent expensive office space and they know the employees get way more done.

You will miss seeing the folks you work with but that is what IM is for. I work on a team that has people all over the world and I IM with them every day.

I work from home about 2-3 times per month. I like it when I do, but I really find myself having a different mindset when I am in the office. It's like I am more "on" in the office and more "relaxed" at home. I do find that I get more done when working at home because I get up at the same time and

Dont have to drive in

Dont have to get situated in the office

Don't bullshit with the other people around

don't go out to lunch

Don't worry about going home at the end of the day.

I really do feel though that if you take the amount of work done in the office and at home it really ends up being the same amount, just less bullshit in the middle at home

Sounds like a good thing to do. I wake up at 5:30 and head to school to be there from 7:30-1:45. I would like to work from like 3-8 M-T. Anytime friday and saturday if I had to. Is this possible? Where do you guys work at, that you are talking about?

I've worked from home for 3-4 hours a day and then out in the frield the rest of the day for 5 years. It definately has it's perks but the only issue I have is no matter what I'm doing at home I feel like I'm potentially at work. It doesn't help that I get work calls well after when I normally stop working on occassion.

All in all, I'd say the perks are greater than the negatives.

It didn't dawn on me that you are 19. I would guess you don't have a degree, nor do you have experience that would convert into a work at home position.

I work for a Silicon Valley tech company, I have 10 years experience in my field.

I've worked from home for 3-4 hours a day and then out in the frield the rest of the day for 5 years. It definately has it's perks but the only issue I have is no matter what I'm doing at home I feel like I'm potentially at work. It doesn't help that I get work calls well after when I normally stop working on occassion.

All in all, I'd say the perks are greater than the negatives.

+1

Sometimes I have to purposely not answer my phone. If I work a full day and get a call later in the evening, I'll just go ahead and "get it done now" and I usually work all day as opposed to the usual 8 hours. Otherwise, setting your own schedule is very nice.

I work from home 3 days a week. I feel I'm more productive this way because I can login 6:30 or 7am an knock out a great deal of things before 8am. I have less interruptions at home & not to mention the money saved on gas.

Guest 614Streets
http://www.forexenterprise.com/ So far I found this place and it seems to be the best out there. I had a guy come into NTB telling me about this also but I didnt really believe him. He did drive an expensive mercedes though. What do you guys think?

Hell no thats a hustle. Dont give that guy 49.95 to "enroll" , if you want to work from home sell dope. Otherwise count on working for a company that eventually sets you up to work from home.

Hell no thats a hustle. Dont give that guy 49.95 to "enroll" , if you want to work from home sell dope. Otherwise count on working for a company that eventually sets you up to work from home.

Lol. I am in cleveland so it would probablly work.

ah, it is all clear to me now. you don't want to work from home, you want a home based business. That fox commercial makes the naive believe that they can be just anyone and pull down mad jack. If you watch the commercial a little closer you will see they are paid actors.

ah, it is all clear to me now. you don't want to work from home, you want a home based business. That fox commercial makes the naive believe that they can be just anyone and pull down mad jack. If you watch the commercial a little closer you will see they are paid actors.

No, I want to work from home. That is just what I found so far.