New Initiative Starts Today - Be alert!!

TTQ B4U

Be alert, the new OSP initiative starts today and runs through the July 4th Holiday. Been on the news quite a bit.

Watch for tail lights ahead of you and keep an eye out for tag teams between the OSP and local cops.

Can't wait for my jaunt through Dublin :rolleyes:

Be alert, the new OSP initiative starts today and runs through the July 4th Holiday. Been on the news quite a bit.

Watch for tail lights ahead of you and keep an eye out for tag teams between the OSP and local cops.

Can't wait for my jaunt through Dublin :rolleyes:

Would you elaborate, please? What's this new OSP initiative? Sounds familiar, but I can't think of it.

Fuck the front plate, Ill pay the front plate Tax, but It seems that I look older now I guess so I really don't get stopped anymore for it (well I only have been hit with it 3 times in 10+ years. I get shot by laser all the time, and they have to aim for it and see there isn't one, just a black plate that says STi. Meh, What good is the money if you can't spend it?

Fuck the front plate, Ill pay the front plate Tax, but It seems that I look older now I guess so I really don't get stopped anymore for it (well I only have been hit with it 3 times in 10+ years. I get shot by laser all the time, and they have to aim for it and see there isn't one, just a black plate that says STi. Meh, What good is the money if you can't spend it?

The ticket in union county is 110 bucks, dont ask me how i know. Oh fuck the front plate, and fuck traffic cops.

5pm today from 33/161 east to Sawmill and I'm in. Warm up for me and I'll meet you at 161 off Avery and we'll run from from there. There shouldn't be but maybe 4 Dublin cops and OSP's between the two points. Double payout should the other person get pulled over first :D

j/k of course.....I'll be chancing it the back way down Emerald Parkway then up 33 to Powell dodging my beloved Dublin boys sitting in the usually spots. Catch me if you can boys.......:finger:

40 roll????

Guest 614Streets
Cruise control at 65 mph means i don't need to be alert, I hit the button and close my eyes, lean back and sleep.

Holy shit, talk about walking the gauntlet. Had 1 OSP follow me a good mile today just hoping I would screw up. Probably saw the Tint/ No front plate and was waiting for a legit reason.. Saw 2 more CPD and another OSP on the way as well.

Saw 2 OSP on the way home......

Needless to say I did 70-72 and not an ounce more either way.

(with the exception of a 300c that needed put in his place)

(with the exception of a 300c that needed put in his place)

I've had one stop in New Albany and ask "what the hell, I have a Hemi", and I walked him. He asked "what the hell is in my car". Wish I could have met him before and negotiated $20. Hind sight is 20/20 though.

they're patrolling strong on the NE side. I drive 161-270-670 daily and see them A LOT.

They like to hide on 270 North right after easton when it goes down to 55 for the construction so watch out.

Ben, the other night there were 3 highway patrol working with Blendon twp on 161 in the construction zone. The blendon cop was on the little turtle bridge clocking people and the highway cops were on the ground pulling people over. Even though I'm sure you get off at little turtle, just letting you know.

they're patrolling strong on the NE side. I drive 161-270-670 daily and see them A LOT.

They like to hide on 270 North right after easton when it goes down to 55 for the construction so watch out.

Ben, the other night there were 3 highway patrol working with Blendon twp on 161 in the construction zone. The blendon cop was on the little turtle bridge clocking people and the highway cops were on the ground pulling people over. Even though I'm sure you get off at little turtle, just letting you know.

Good lookin' out son! Yep I get off at Little turtle, but sometimes I find someone to play with and go past it. :) All that area is 55 and 45 which I think is BS, Most of the time there is nothing going on. Revenue generator if you ask me. What else are they doing for the construction, I haven't seen a thing that looks different in months there.....

Good lookin' out son! Yep I get off at Little turtle, but sometimes I find someone to play with and go past it. :) All that area is 55 and 45 which I think is BS, Most of the time there is nothing going on. Revenue generator if you ask me. What else are they doing for the construction, I haven't seen a thing that looks different in months there.....

yeah, they're painting the concrete or some crap like that. They just like to keep the orange barrels there to keep the money coming in. I think that they're starting to take notice that people FLY thru there because it's not regularly patrolled, so they know they'll get people.

On the way home for lunch today, I saw a CPD motorcycle officer with someone pulled over on 270N by easton, and there were 2 Highway cops clocking people in the construction on 161 right after you crossed sunbury rd.

yeah, they're painting the concrete or some crap like that. They just like to keep the orange barrels there to keep the money coming in. I think that they're starting to take notice that people FLY thru there because it's not regularly patrolled, so they know they'll get people.

On the way home for lunch today, I saw a CPD motorcycle officer with someone pulled over on 270N by easton, and there were 2 Highway cops clocking people in the construction on 161 right after you crossed sunbury rd.

Bastards :mad:

• Confused 1

it may not be legal but it has worked a few times for me. tell them it got knocked off and you haven't purchased a new bracket yet. i actually had that happen and the bracket is in the trunk as a quick fix if the officer is being a huge dick about it.

• 2 weeks later...
You sure it only started yesterday? I was coming back from Athens on tuesday and I have NEVER (including 4th of july or new years) seen so many cops out on the roads. They were all over 33 and 270.