Roomate needed for summer

Stanello

I have an opportunity to work in San Francisco for the summer and I'm looking for someone to take my room while I'm gone. I share the apartment with another CR member, so I figured I would post it here a day or 2 before I go to Craigslist.

It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath. We don't smoke or have any pets. It's just off west campus, but it's a pretty quiet area. No crime problems and parking is off the street, lit, and in view through the windows. The address is 1543 Presidential Dr if you want to look it up on a map.

The room will come furnished (you're welcome to bring your own as mine is kinda crappy), and has it's own entry/exit out the back. My roomate isn't the party type, and is pretty easy to get along with.

The rent is 345mth plus half of utilities, (elec, water, gas). We also have wireless roadrunner internet. The room will be available as early as this weekend, and will be until the end of September.

If you have any questions or would like to come see the place either PM me or call at 865-806-7633

-Jacob

• 2 weeks later...

I've already left, but that mag is at the shop. It's a Modified or Turbo magazine with a blonde chick and a red and white car on the cover if I remember correctly.

There are only a handful of mags there so it should be easy to spot.