93 mustang gt Single turbo $5900

BDHG940

ha yea I guess, its just a cool daily I think. Considering my dad is the diehard chevy guy(has a few I think in his car stash) he might approve of it. 5.0 is still up for grabs though, Steven Ill pm you my number and dads shop address where the car is sitting now. I can meet you there tomorrow and show you the car and drive it around the place if you want.

If I didnt have 3 mustangs right now I guess I woudnt sell it but since im going to be in the turbo business for a little time it look like, they will come and go. It served it purpose and who know, maybe next spring time another 70mm(+) build might come out..........5.0, 4.6, 5.0 less pushrods ????

I will give you a call, idk if it will happen today. I am selling my car, getting a hair cut and going to tony`s grad. party. I might have some time between each one. I will give you a call when im done with the car. If you are home i can meet you and follow you, i live a street away from you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you said you have more of these turbo kits fabbed up for 5.0's???

I will, most parts are under production now but it will be maybe 6-7 weeks before they are going to be in stock and ready to ship out.

Im getting ready to do a 2v 99-04 kit and then a 4v kit as well :-)

A vette turbo kit is in the works this winter right Chad? U can have my car all winter!

I mean, we have discussed this and I say if the mod motor kits turn out good in the next few months, we give it a shot. Maybe put together a kit for all the hard piping, intercooler, etc and run some of the brand name turbos. Dont think you Corvette guys would want to run the import turbo's...

can you do one on an lt1?

I have a friend with one and its been discussed but that was about it. I guess we will see how the mod motor cars turn out and then go from there. I wish it was easier but each kit is taking me quite some time to get going here

I will, most parts are under production now but it will be maybe 6-7 weeks before they are going to be in stock and ready to ship out.

Im getting ready to do a 2v 99-04 kit and then a 4v kit as well :-)

let me know pricing on a kit for my '87 GT

I mean, we have discussed this and I say if the mod motor kits turn out good in the next few months, we give it a shot. Maybe put together a kit for all the hard piping, intercooler, etc and run some of the brand name turbos. Dont think you Corvette guys would want to run the import turbo's...

I know I know we've talked about this... :D ....I'll try the turbo's u got just to try em though.

what kind of pricing are you looking at on the mod cars? Also, if you need a mock up car for a 99+ 2v let me know, i'll be installing a fox lake intake in the next week or so, but i don't think that puts the tb too far from the stock location, other then that, normal bolt on 2v car.

The car is still for sale!

I think the 5.0 turbo kits will be around $1899 retail with basically everything but pump, injectors and maf. Thanks for the offer on the 2v car for mockup but I just bought an 02 gt to start the mockup already. Not sure on the pricing yet as its all still up in the air. Mod motor cars WILL require a tubular k member unless you want tubing reallllly close to the ground.

As for Master Power, I dont even want to hear their name anymore. Mine has oil all over the tubine wheel after maybe 12 pulls on the dyno and 20 miles on the road. They really wont do anything about it either unless I pay to fix it. This is even after I talked with them several times letting them know what im doing and how I plan to sell their products with our kits....

you want to buy calvins trail blazer?

goin to try, Im sick of driving that ranger everyday and I like that thing. Im about to just start driving the 5.0 daily if it doesnt get anymore interest.

yea it was the rs knockoff vented to atmosphere. The maf on the car is setup blowthough though if thats what you were asking. The car is so damn loud you dont really hear the bov though since I have just been running open downpipe.

Car goes to ebay tomorrow I guess to see what happens.