93 mustang gt Single turbo $5900

BDHG940

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't buy another car at the moment, but when you guys have the turbo kits up and running, i will be interested in one--in about a year, so keep us informed

Yes, I can do that for sure. Once we get the production stuff in and have some customer photos and more numbers, Ill post up some more info later on down the road...Or hopefully someone from the forum will by the car and you guys will be able to see from them

• 5 weeks later...

I just got m/t drag radials, aluminum heads, roller rockers, f cam, shortblock, dis 2 msd box, etc....

I would sell it, no one comes with money to get. Price will constantly go up the way it sits....lol Need to quit buying things for it. Im not good at calling people, pm me and call me, Ill give you a number.

You are oviously not interested in selling the car. I had 5500 in hand for you but you could even call me. I have now taken a different path.

Why 5500? I only wanted 5250...lol Im all about extra money :-)

Because you told me you were tuning it and i treat people good. But like i said different path. Best of luck to you in the sale.
Don't write dumb posts like I'm was going to buy your car, but you wouldn't take the money you were asking plus an additional $250 and then say some even dumber shit like you don't want to sell your car too bad.