Happy Fathers day

cNeutron

Happy Fathers day to all of the dads on the board. It takes alot to be a dad so enjoy YOUR holiday. Make sure you guys let your dads know how much you appreciate them, you never know how long they will be around!

I lost my dad almost 2 years ago in a motorcycle accident but he is still very much with me in spirit. So happy fathers day to my dad!

Happy Fathers day to all of the dads on the board. It takes alot to be a dad so enjoy YOUR holiday. Make sure you guys let your dads know how much you appreciate them, you never know how long they will be around!

I lost my dad almost 2 years ago in a motorcycle accident but he is still very much with me in spirit. So happy fathers day to my dad!

Happy fathers day to your dad indeed. I tip my beer to him.

I also tip my beer to myself, and my daughter, and son/daughter on the way.

As well as the other pops on the board.

Happy fathers day to your dad indeed. I tip my beer to him.

I also tip my beer to myself, and my daughter, and son/daughter on the way.

As well as the other pops on the board.

Cheers to that man, I agree, Sad story but Happy Fathers day to everyone whom is a father, My dad and I are working on the mustang together all day even tho he is a buick guy...

I lost my dad when i was 8 so I can somewhat relate. It never really goes away but you gotta look back on the good times and the positives. Think of it this way, you have 21 years to spend with him, i had 8 so there's a plus. Either way its a good day to reflect.

I lost my dad when i was 8 so I can somewhat relate. It never really goes away but you gotta look back on the good times and the positives. Think of it this way, you have 21 years to spend with him, i had 8 so there's a plus. Either way its a good day to reflect.

Sorry to hear that. I didnt put my that about my dad for sympathy. I agree with you i look at this day to think back to the great times with my dad. As im sure you do with your dad as well.

Working a 12 hour day today. Happy Father's day to me!

Nah, I got an early present Friday amounting to a promotion with a 22% increase in pay, retroactive to Jan. 1st, a healthy clothing and dining allowance, and a year end bonus plan of up to 10% of my salary. I really can't be upset about work today.

Oh, and a new daily driver will be delivered this week!

today was my first father's day, we got drunk as hell last night at a bon fire at my dads, then he woke me up to help him start cleaning and stacking all the spare shit that came with his new project car......my twins and the old lady will be home shortly so i can spend some time with my own boys today...