Anyone know a chick like this?

Rotarded1647545491

Gotta love Craigslist:

SWM searching for someone who is as dumb as a brick... - 30 (Eastside)

Reply to: pers-719005430@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-13, 6:40PM EDT

SWM, 5'10", 190lbs, br eyes br hair ISO of white female who is as dumb as a brick. The ideal girl shouldn't be very literate, thinks South Park is the most intellectually stimulating show on television, and is not aware what country the state of Delaware is in. Single is preferred, but married can work, too. Must talk a lot, as in all the time, and saying "like" and "you know" every other word. Smokers okay, but prefer non; crack smokers are ok, but I will not be providing your fix. Must have either very large breasts, or almost none at all, no middle ground, sorry B and C cup girls. Your age should fall somewhere between 21 and 48. I would like to see younger, but want someone that is old enough for me to send to the liquor store. Inability to cook is ideal, but someone who burns everything can be negotiated. Must not have a career or job that is overly ambitious, something like a cashier at Burger King. Bonus if you donate plasma for a couple of extra bucks. If you have never finished high school, and find the GED test too difficult, that really turns me on. Likes to be punched in the mouth moves you to the front of the line.

Must like unlubricated anal hate sex.

Is that you Hwilli?