I'm bored and thinking about buying another turbo Regal as a beater.

kenny

I've been holding out for a MINT car, but I checked one out today that is really cheap and kinda not all that nice. The car would make a good driver, but it isn't that pretty (don't get me wrong, from 10 feet it looks clean).

I'm thinking about picking it up. At worst it will become a donor for an El Camino I've been wanting to build.

Normally I don't post this type of shit anymore, but I'm rather bored and there are a few people here who have opinions I actually value.

Spill it, bitches. :D

I've been holding out for a MINT car, but I checked one out today that is really cheap and kinda not all that nice. The car would make a good driver, but it isn't that pretty (don't get me wrong, from 10 feet it looks clean).

I'm thinking about picking it up. At worst it will become a donor for an El Camino I've been wanting to build.

Normally I don't post this type of shit anymore, but I'm rather bored and there are a few people here who have opinions I actually value.

Spill it, bitches. :D

I say buy it and daily it. You know you'll be happier once your lame ass is back in a buick again.

Buy a shitty one, it will work as a theft deterrent :eek:

lol'd. Ah, the good ole' days.

I say pick it up, Kenny. You without a brick is like a day without sunshine, milk without chocolate. :)

I say buy it just because piece of mind goes a long way in the world today. Even though it's not perfect, you apparently don't care since you're going to part it out anyway to do the El Camino at some point.

Do it. Have fun with it, fix the powertrain the way you want, and when the right El Camino comes along you'll be ready to do the powertrain swap.

Hold out for a nice one, buy a gas sipper for a DD.

Why would he spend more money for a nice one if he's going to just tear it all apart for the El Camino project eventually? I would agree with you on holding out for a nicer one if he wanted a good turbo Regal, but if the endgame is parting it out any more money spent on a nicer rig would be a waste.

Buy a shitty one, it will work as a theft deterrent :eek:

Dick move. :p

... and for those saying to hold out for a better one, I still plan on buying a nice one. This just seems like it would make a nice driver.

Any of you that know me know the normal daily driver thing is killing me every time I drive it...

My point is buy a car that gets great Gas Milage that is cheap, save more money and buy a nice Buick that you can make run 9's. :)

I can't do normal daily drivers man. This is why my bike has 20k miles on it. :lol:

Guest 614Streets
You would be my hero if you could buy the GN off 62 just past hoggys resturant headed south west . That GN has been sitting outside for 5 plus years and the guy drives it in winter.