I'd just like to point out what college has taught me,

kenny

Drinking a tall boy makes me smarter, and the words I have to type come easier.

http://www.r6-forumz.com/images/smilies/pedobear.gif

Tomorrow is my last day. This paper and one final, that's all I have left - again.

Except if you don't graduate when you're supposed to at DeVry it was your own fault. I had no problem.

School itself still sucked though.

Partly mine, partly theirs.

Somehow it was overlooked that I missed HUMN420 (contemporary literature) so I had to take that single class this trimester. About eight weeks into the class the original professor was let go, losing any work I did up until that point aside from one paper. Since then I've written two papers and had a single test (well, will later today). Total waste of my time and money.

Sweet, I can express my feelings about poetry - that helps with an engineering degree, how?

Somehow it was overlooked that I missed HUMN420 (contemporary literature) so I had to take that single class this trimester. About eight weeks into the class the original professor was let go, losing any work I did up until that point aside from one paper. Since then I've written two papers and had a single test (well, will later today). Total waste of my time and money.

Sweet, I can express my feelings about poetry - that helps with an engineering degree, how?

I know a few people who were in that class. One would show me the e-mails he'd send out right before class about being in traffic and hating his life or something. He was an interesting guy to say the least. And yes, college teaches you nothing. Did you ever go into the library? I used to work there until about 2 months ago.

I know a few people who were in that class. One would show me the e-mails he'd send out right before class about being in traffic and hating his life or something. He was an interesting guy to say the least. And yes, college teaches you nothing. Did you ever go into the library? I used to work there until about 2 months ago.

That's the douche, I sent that same email to a few people - I even printed it to show two girls at work.

Haven't been in the library this trimester at all, was in there off and on last tri since I was in a group that insisted on meeting all the time to discuss our progress. Ugh.

You've probably seen me around... almost always on my bike.

I had a similar situation. One teacher my first tri lost all the labs from the second half of class. I ended up getting a D in fucking Comp100. COMP100, for hells sake that's learning word and excell. It ended up fucking my Cumulative GPA when I graduated. Not bad though really. I ended up with a 3.2 instead of the 3.6 I *could* have had.

I still got a kick ass job either way.

Fuck man' date=' I have 2 years left 'cause I took two years off. Congrats.[/quote']

I feel your pain, I've only taken one quarter off and feel so behind (started summer quarter after HS and going straight through, fuck summer vacations)

But good going! Colleges tend to overlook some dumb stuff sometimes, like I'm an Ohio born kid, but really had to pay for out of state tuition. Fail.