Spring Ride

r6jess

Yes I do... And ya'll need to come down to KY too!!!!
oh? are you gonna help me and Jagr form up a border patrol down there to keep the Hillbillies in Kentucky? :D I'd like to put some miles on this spring and summer that would take me out of Ohio... 12 thousand in state in one year is alot I think....

oh? are you gonna help me and Jagr form up a border patrol down there to keep the Hillbillies in Kentucky? :D I'd like to put some miles on this spring and summer that would take me out of Ohio... 12 thousand in state in one year is alot I think....

Haha, aside from the twisties, KY has some beautiful riding roads that have amazing sweepers and great scenery that you could ride all day.. When it gets warmer, we should plan a trip like that as well that wont be quite as technical. So far since August of 2007, I've accumulated 18K on the RR.. :eek: Seat time is wonderful!!!

just follow the HD's the first time.

geez.... I didn't even see a Hardley, they were all Yamaha and Suzuki cruisers. If we are talking about that big Hocking ride with the near 60 bikes and 3 and a half wrecks...

Actually, a small group or solos for a reconnaissance of the route, on the day before would be really cool...

I wind up solo in Hocking on Fridays, I got Fridays off.

(bonus points for using a 4 syllable word)

geez.... I didn't even see a Hardley, they were all Yamaha and Suzuki cruisers. If we are talking about that big Hocking ride with the near 60 bikes and 3 and a half wrecks...

Actually, a small group or solos for a reconnaissance of the route, on the day before would be really cool...

I wind up solo in Hocking on Fridays, I got Fridays off.

(bonus points for using a 4 syllable word)

Good idea, morning of is even better if possible.

Me, exSRAaron and a few others ran down 180 and 374 (where the first accident was) on the way to meeting the rest of the group for the start of the large Hocking Ride. That seemed to work out pretty well.