We got our first Challenger SRT

Benner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Byers received it? I'm guessing off of Sawmill. I say this because I think that this is the same one that I saw on my way to work Thursday. It was on the back of a car hauler going North on 270 around the 670 bent. I was on my bike or I would have taken some pictures. It was very nice, making me wonder wonder how sweet the Camaro will be, because it looks better than the Challenger in pictures, at least I think.

very cool! i just have to nit pick like everyone else though. it weighs too damn much, it needs a stick, it needs to be a LOT shorter(see the new road & track where they have an old an new challenger side by side, the old one looks like a midget compared to the SUV sized new one), it needs more tire in the back, it needs more power(c'mon! the GT500 is 3850-3920lbs and has 500HP, even if it does have horrendous front to rear balance), and i would still love to have one.

:slap: the mustangs still the only one of these "pony" cars that has always been in production. plus it started the whole retro fad. you can buy that challenger or camaro, but ill take a mustang they look 100% better imho

very cool! i just have to nit pick like everyone else though. it weighs too damn much, it needs a stick, it needs to be a LOT shorter(see the new road & track where they have an old an new challenger side by side, the old one looks like a midget compared to the SUV sized new one), it needs more tire in the back, it needs more power(c'mon! the GT500 is 3850-3920lbs and has 500HP, even if it does have horrendous front to rear balance), and i would still love to have one.

It weighs more than the GT500, but is still stops in a shorter distance and has better weight balance (even though it's still a pig). As for the power/wieght difference, there is already a S/C kit out for it.

I'm not sure why you think it needs larger rear tires. It seems to hook pretty good to me.

The 6-speed comes in the 2009 model year.

• 2 months later...