Junk yards in Columbus

Buck531

Can anyone either give me a few parts recyclers in Columbus or send me to a link?

I know of a few. Cantley's, Pick-n-shit. That's about it.

I'm also going to hit up Car-part.com but they don't list every junkyard in ohio.

ccap, lkq, buckeye, wirthman's, marshall's, miller's

what are you looking for?

remember? motor :).

Actually I found one in Circleville on car-part. $370 for a 60k mile L36 3.8 NA motor. complete. Ever heard of Marshals?

Wirthman's on East Main is close to Gahanna, they let you wander around the yard, but they're pricier than all hell too. Pete Miller's out by Zanesville is da BOMB, been going there since I was in mom's belly.

LKQ will ship anything to their warehouse behind buckeye power sales on RNA road. if you go down that street, into the court, go back, there will be an LKQ sign. go in to the shipping warehouse part, tell one of them you need a part, and they will take you to someone in the office to see what they have

i got a motor from them 2 years ago with 27k miles for 350$ + tax and my brother got his transmission with 20k miles for 200$

http://www.brimsimport.com

they always seem to have what im looking for. I picked up passenger side mirror this past week because some people cant drive on side streets.

brims is good too, but its a bit of a drive from the east side. when i slipped on ice a few years back, took out my fender, front and rear drivers side doors, and mirror...i could have claimed it on my insurance and paid 500$ deductible, but i got all the parts from brims, same color, for 700$ and avoided the rate hike.