One last ride in 2008!

McLovin

I put about 20 miles on the bike up around Hoover dam, then my hands got cold and it started to get dark. Ahhh well, felt good...eat it beeches!! :D

:dj:

rode on saturday! haha sucka and it was warm!!! and i sent u pics to make u jealous!!! and also the puma said u suck and then and then and then and then. no and then

Suck It....you prick....

ahhh ha...don't hate!

yeah, my bike is in all kinds of pieces and I'm about half way across the country from my bike so I have to deal with it. I'm in florida while the bike is still in ohio. I need to get my priorities straight.

damn, well next time take your bike with you...oh yeah, thanks for figuring out what was wrong with my rear wheel. Ceramic hybrids in the rear wheel work well now. :D

rode on saturday! haha sucka and it was warm!!! and i sent u pics to make u jealous!!! and also the puma said u suck and then and then and then and then. no and then

I still hate you! lol

Good to see that your wheel didn't fall off.

Haha yeah, it works. Thanks again for the help.

gotta get heated hand grips

I heard heated gloves are nice too, but I don't find riding in the cold very fun. Cold pavement, cold tires, and what seems like more shit in the road makes for less fun.

i rode to work today and then me and the g/f rode up to ocharles on 270 and cleveland after work. i'm getting used to riding in the 30's so i don't plan on this being the last day i ride. :-)

Not my last either hopefully, but just my last of 2008.

:dj: