Turbo Buick Elitist Prick is back in action.

kenny

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GMoney

Kenny, you were talking all this garbage about how fast your old car was and how your gonna dig or roll anyone on CR and your old cars fastest time was 12.4 at 109!?!.... Wow a speed demon...

Then you were talking about how bad drivers are on here after going to the CR drag day. Tell me again how hard is it to drive a auto cause i forget. I have been driving a AWD 4 banger where lauching it off the line and the difference in bogging bad or spinning the clutch is 500 rpms...

Kenny, you were talking all this garbage about how fast your old car was and how your gonna dig or roll anyone on CR and your old cars fastest time was 12.4 at 109!?!.... Wow a speed demon...

Then you were talking about how bad drivers are on here after going to the CR drag day. Tell me again how hard is it to drive a auto cause i forget. I have been driving a AWD 4 banger where lauching it off the line and the difference in bogging bad or spinning the clutch is 500 rpms...

yeah, i assumed he was building a mid/low 11 second car.

Guest GMoney

Yes 12.4 is good, but with all the trash i figured a mid/low 11 car also.

I have went 11.9 at 119 on my stock turbo, on pump gas and i do not say a word. Hell i went 12.9 at 76mph with two people in the car and stock clutch giving before the 1/8 and still trapped 91mph at the 1/8.

Yes 12.4 is good, but with all the trash i figured a mid/low 11 car also.

I have went 11.9 at 119 on my stock turbo, on pump gas and i do not say a word. Hell i went 12.9 at 76mph with two people in the car and stock clutch giving before the 1/8 and still trapped 91mph at the 1/8.

Years ago a low 12. street car got you #1 on the CR LIST

From making fun of everyone at track day I seriously thought you had a super fast car, like under 10 second fast. with only a 12.4 you do not have much room to talk. this is to kenny not gmoney.

This is true, back on the Original top25 list, if you ran a 12.xx, you were serious bizznizz. Nowadays, us bastards need 130 traps to compete with the big boys.

:(

You are right when I think of fast street cars now I think of anything trapping faster then 120.

Are you daft?

The slower of my two cars went 11.80@110-112 all day on pump gas and drag radials.

From making fun of everyone at track day I seriously thought you had a super fast car, like under 10 second fast. with only a 12.4 you do not have much room to talk. this is to kenny not gmoney.

I didn't get kicked out of Trails for running 12s... thats for damn sure. :lol:

Yeah, drove it down there and made like two passes. Wouldn't shift 1-2. I think that was the first Buick event I ever went to. Met Jack Cotton in the hotel parking lot, good time. I kinda miss that they don't run that event anymore.