Review: Valentino Rossi -- what if i never tried it

natedogg624

*there's no real place for review's like this, so i chose here. if mods wanna move it, feel free*

well i got this book as a christmas present and flew threw all 277 pages in about 3 days, and im not much of a reader. the book is overall actually pretty funny and a good read so long as your not a grammar nazi.

i liked the fact that he gives some insider information about motoGP and what its like to be the lead rider on a top tier team. he also talks a lot about his time leading up to GP and his battles with Biaggi, Capirossi, the Aprilia team, and the ever so serious Honda HRC team. He explains his little pranks and/or after race ceremonies and much much more!

the stuff i didn't like: the first three chapters seemed to talk about the same thing just in slightly different variations. also there are some obvious grammar issues throughout the book and some flowing/organizational issues but it is a translated book, so that could have something to do with it.

also just an interesting note, throughout the book he refers to his mom as obviously "mom," but says his dad by his first name, very few times did he mention Graziano as his dad.

overall i'd say 4/5 stars in terms of good books i've read. if your in anyway interested in Rossi or even MotoGP in general this is a good book to read.

available in hard back and paperback.

http://www.amazon.com/What-If-Had-Never-Tried/dp/0099486962/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230698510&sr=8-2