2008 Columbus Racing Fantasy football

verse

2 more guys would be great. We only have 8, but I'd like 10 players.

Cobra Rabbit, has your guy signed up yet? If not tell him to by the end of week. I will have a definite location and time by the end of the next week for the live draft.

Okay I have spoken to the manager at the Hooters on Hilliard-Rome Rd. It was a good place when I had a live draft there so I decided to have it there again. I'm not sure on the details, but they gave us $50 worth of free wings last year and a good part of the restaurant to hold the draft. I was thinking either the 19th or 21st at around 7-8PM. What would be best for the majority?

Alright, well that sounds like enough for me. I'll make it the 21st at 7:30PM at the Hooters on Hilliard-Rome Rd. If you cannot make it you will then be autopicked according to Yahoo's draft list.

2 more guys would be great. We only have 8, but I'd like 10 players.

Cobra Rabbit, has your guy signed up yet? If not tell him to by the end of week. I will have a definite location and time by the end of the next week for the live draft.

I told them by today so I will have a answer for you and pm it.

Preseason TONIGHT. Finally get to watch some real football, even though it is the browns.

yea but its NOT baseball and its amazing lol. I will take preseason football over any baseball game of any kind any day of the week.

It might be to late but I kinda think we should switch to a ESPN league. They have FREE LIVE score updates. Im just saying as a consideration.

I've used ESPN before and I never liked the layout of it. Plus I can't use it at work which is when I make most of my pick-ups and roster changes.

I think we might just end up having a live online draft Thursday night the 21st at 8:30 PM.