Lets talk leakdown testing

Guest Removed

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
You will have 2x the money in your car then I will in the 7 and it will run just as fast.

there you go thinking again. and how much is in your motor? 3 x how much i have in mine. kthanksbye

Guest 614Streets
but ips is building it so it must be fast. as long as it dont catch fire i guess. lol

That shit with said incident could happen to anyone. I was over at Nicks house today and we were talking about product failures,guess what the copper 3/4 pipe He and I got at lowes had a super tiny pinhole in it and yeah we found it after I sweated it on and we opened the valve. Aftermarket parts are not always as tough as oem b/c some have less engineering.

I just had a scary incident with Rhetts mustang and what I belive to be a granetelli under engineered balljoint utilizing a lock washer instead of a castle nut like the oem from ford. I managed to get Rhett taken care of but my point is things can happen.

Eh I take that back b/c the point of this post is that nobody in this thread will beat my Nova from a dig. :)

Guest Removed

Eh I take that back b/c the point of this post is that nobody in this thread will beat my Nova from a dig. :)

you and sam both need to pass that shit here ;)

Guest 614Streets
you and sam both need to pass that shit here ;)

LOL. I think our cars will both be ready to go at the same time , and If you got the $ I'll "pass" it to yah. :)

Guest 614Streets
i get around don't i.

If you rebuilt the transmission in ERIC Millers 2001 Oldsmobile silhoutte then you def get around. Ring a bell? Maroon in color.

Loose is fast!

havent you seen Days of Thunder?

Have you seen it?

Cole : "Waoh, her ass is all over the place."

Harry : "Car's loose. When the car is loose, the car is fast. Loose is fast and on the edge of out of control."

Are you ever calling me about that TV and speakers or not?

If you rebuilt the transmission in ERIC Millers 2001 Oldsmobile silhoutte then you def get around. Ring a bell? Maroon in color.

not that i recall, i can't think that i have ever had a FWD van transmission apart. was it a good job? i might just say it was me if it was done right lol.

Guest 614Streets
LOL, he said he had a guy from ricart rebuild it awhile ago and I thought of you. He mentioned something acting up with traction control IDK until I see it saturday for other repairs. So guess not. Haha.

LOL, he said he had a guy from ricart rebuild it awhile ago and I thought of you. He mentioned something acting up with traction control IDK until I see it saturday for other repairs. So guess not. Haha.

oh that would be the guy that used to work there. he went to mcdorman about 2 months ago or so.

LOL. I think our cars will both be ready to go at the same time , and If you got the $ I'll "pass" it to yah. :)

So,,,, if both of your cars are not running then your the fastest bench racers from a dig in this thread

And I am the fastest in this thread from a dig