*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by my mathematical calculations.....with a calculator :D...... It looks like in order to make 40 people everyone would have to chip in another $10 and that would be the same as having 40. I'd do that for my 3 but getting 30 other people to do that might be a problem.

by my mathematical calculations.....with a calculator :D...... It looks like in order to make 40 people everyone would have to chip in another $10 and that would be the same as having 40. I'd do that for my 3 but getting 30 other people to do that might be a problem.

Yeah, I figured that it would be hard to get everyone and that's y I figured the $15 dollars would cover a few people that maybe stuburn.

Yeah, I figured that it would be hard to get everyone and that's y I figured the $15 dollars would cover a few people that maybe stuburn.

then I'll be a stubborn one. :p I think it's an all or none deal. If I can pay $10 x 3 then there's no reason others can't.

Cant believe no more have signed up. As many posters on this site and we can not get the amount of people we need. Its not like this is short notice or something that is a last minute get togather. I will pitch in a few more bucks if other will. Its going to be nice weather 78 and no rain. When will we know if this is cancelled ? Did anyone here post this on LS1.com or LS1TECH sites ??

I'm probably gonna use a good amount of fundage in the CR account to make this happen, but that'll leave us with only a few hundred dollars to play with for the October event.

Dragway 42 stills owes us our $500 deposit, but will not return messages.

Cant believe no more have signed up. As many posters on this site and we can not get the amount of people we need. Its not like this is short notice or something that is a last minute get togather. I will pitch in a few more bucks if other will. Its going to be nice weather 78 and no rain. When will we know if this is cancelled ? Did anyone here post this on LS1.com or LS1TECH sites ??

How long have you been a member here?

Well I am a doer. Thats the first time I ever typed that word doer,lol. Anyway if I said something in my previous post that sounded shity or whatever sorry to who ever. I was just surprized that no more people have signed up knowing how many are on here thats all .

We lowered the price because people complained about the price. We moved the meet to a Sunday because people complained about the day. We moved it close because people complained about the distance. What can I say... we aim to please lol. Feel free to donate. A FEW PEOPLE HAVE STEPPED UP BIG TIME SO FAR!!!!

Will the track day happen????? I will fill everyone on the details later. I need to get off of here before I have to fire myself for being unproductive at work. The real question is did Paul find a rich guy.....News at 11

I offered to run you last summer :).

Heck I would have ran you as it sat before that, but it wouldnt have been worth your time.

I offered to run you the summer before that :p .

Eventually we will meet. The world may end though.

• Casper unpinned this topic