*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there on Sunday, as will you. Winner gets to snort coke off of Ashly's bare ass.

Does that mean I already won? When snorting coke be sure to use regular. I tried coke zero and it did nothing for me.

Still at work.... Still not working

Hal>Derek>Hwilillilildilly

Get me meaurements, friend.

USE OTC part number 7928 for your valve spring compressor if you need it.

It lists at 172.99 through MAC. Mac number is OT7928.

At this point I'm not sure if my car will be done in time. I'm sure it will be. I'm hoping to have it running by Friday and do a basic tune on it on Saturday.

It wouldn't bother me one bit if it was cancelled. When will we know?

Anthony-Need help or a bit of extra $ to cut costs-I'll be willing to help. Lemme know.

Paul-bitch, you know I'll help. We'll talk.

Hwilli-You are strange. I like you. Let's race? I might be bringing the slow car. I mean slow. Like 16.0 at best slow. With slicks.

Brian-If the slow car comes (RX7), I am calling you out, but I get a 2 sec head start.

And for any of you who haven't signed up- Sign Up. Do it. You know you must. It is no longer a request, but a command. Upon pain of death, you will not miss out on this CR sponsored event, which the organizers have catered to our every demand. You owe it to them!

Srsly.

Its a go!

Thank you everyone for coming together! I want to give a special thanks to Jim, Mike, and Anthony. They went above and beyond to make sure this event would happen for us all!

(Why do I feel like I'm in a Jerry Lewis telethon?? lol)

Note: You do not want to be the one in the lane next me if I make a 10 second pass. I will play the video online so much that people will call you the Craig Ehlo of Columbus Racing

I waited to long to put the money in paypal. I will pay on sunday if that is ok. If something prevents me from coming, I'll still send my money with Hal.

If you don't come, I'm covering it. Deal with it.

Note: You do not want to be the one in the lane next me if I make a 10 second pass. I will play the video online so much that people will call you the Craig Ehlo of Columbus Racing

IN4damultiple excusesandrandomshitwhyyourcarstillwontmakea10secpass :D

Love ya :D

BTW I've never been to kilkare is there race gas on site or close? and how about ice? its gonna be hot for a blow job i wanna cool down some :)

I'm seriously going to try to make it Sunday. I've always wanted to run my car at Kilkare...but have never been able to make it up there for their regular Thursday night t&t.

Is it to late to use the paypal payment method? Or can I just pay cash at the gate?

Derek, bring a couple bags of ice in a cooler. Use 1 to fill your intercooler reservoir and another 1-3 to put on top of your blower between runs. Your IAT2 temps will drop dramatically.

Oh wait, you don't have an IAT2 sensor. Do it anyway.

Derek, bring a couple bags of ice in a cooler. Use 1 to fill your intercooler reservoir and another 1-3 to put on top of your blower between runs. Your IAT2 temps will drop dramatically.

Which one of us is bringing the coke?

Or just wire up the IC pump to run when the car is off via a three pole switch and save youself from the mess of water dripping all over your motor.

• Casper unpinned this topic